Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2014, 11:53 PM   #1

Back wheel remount problem with spacer

Hi all! So a client of mine gave me this bike for some work I did, and when I got it the back tire was disassembled because it was flat and in need of new tube. I got that all fixed and ready to go but when I went to put it on the bike I couldn't get it right.
So I got the sprocket assembly in, the brake shoe in on the other side, now when I put the axle through, there is a gap on either side of the wheel--- I also got a spacer piece with everything, but it doesn't fit anywhere.
I would assume that it goes between the brake plate and swingarm, but it is too big to fit.
I was wondering first off, if that is where the spacer goes, and since it doesn't fit, should I try prying the swingarm apart a little to fit it? It's really only seeming to be a little bit too 'long' for the gap.

I'm just noting alot of stuff on the bike that has been BS rigged. Just would like to get this wheel on to see how it rides. I am not expecting a whole lot from this bike since it was pretty much given to me. Thank u!
Bike is a flywing 100, have been told its really similar to a pw80