Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Web Deals - NEW!
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2020, 06:49 AM   #1

Magician under $900!

https://www.wmsbrighton.com/product_p/hs-200y2a.htm Holy crap!, I was looking at pit bikes, then I saw the Magician in the same price bracket. You could buy 2 for the price if a Brozz!

Old 01-21-2020, 10:08 AM   #2

Yes, I did the "deal" over a week ago. Two things that motivated me on the Magician. The price and a Youtube video by DZ on the Magician. He compared his fairly new Brozz to his new Magician as to the seat height. Like myself, being 5'5" presents a challenge for the taller bikes and DZ emphasized that the Magician fit him so much better. I know there are some issues with the Magician but I'll just have to work around it.

Old 01-21-2020, 10:35 AM   #3

Yeah, as long as you understand the work it needs outa the box, it's an amazing price. If you put in the $500 to bring it up to the price of a TRB7, I imagine you'd have quite a nice bike.

Old 01-21-2020, 11:21 AM   #4

by far the best bang for your buck here...
i like the magician more than the hawk!
have had three of these magicians. better for the street,
not so much off road jumping but ok for moderate dirt riding.
no more than $200 to have it up to par

Old 01-24-2020, 04:29 PM   #5

What is a reasonable expectation of when my order should be shipped from Wholesale Motorsports, it's been almost two weeks and all I received is an order #?

Old 01-24-2020, 05:15 PM   #6

That's a good question, I saw some YT videos that said around a month. Keep us posted.

Old 01-28-2020, 06:31 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoman View Post
What is a reasonable expectation of when my order should be shipped from Wholesale Motorsports, it's been almost two weeks and all I received is an order #?
My guess is they are being drop shipped from China. I had looked at this deal awhile back. Seemed too good to be true. Keep us posted when it arrives.

Old 02-12-2020, 10:55 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoman View Post
update?

Old 02-12-2020, 04:17 PM   #9

I've been emailing and pm'ing (via Messenger) this seller with inquiries about this deal and haven't heard a thing.
Too good to be true is probably the case here. I am avoiding Wholesale Motorsports, Brighton MI.
Seems shady to me.

Old 03-12-2020, 02:19 PM   #10

Update? Yes, it was too good to be true. What a terrible experience with WMS Brighton Wholesale motorsports. It took over a month before I received any information about my Magician order. I got an email saying that the person handling their orders was replaced and that they were following up on past orders. Had my hopes only to be disputed again. Initially, they acted as though they were going correct the "wrong" ASAP but then a few days later told me that it was going cost an extra $279 to ship the bike. I said "no way", I got an invoice saying PAID in FULL. Well, no more emails from them. Thankfully, I paid using PayPal and they refunded my money back because they couldn't get any response out of these "crooks". BUYER BEWARE of this vendor.