Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #1

Finally legal

Well it took forever to get my mso but today I was finally able to get my title and plate from the dmv. They gave me moped plates can't really complain tho, it says motorcycle moped scooter right on the receipt. I'm just happy that I can finally ride somewhere other than up and down my street! Or around the lake when knowones looking!

Old 05-27-2017, 10:43 AM   #2

Dude, that's great. as a moped, you don't need insurance. But I might recommend insurance just in case. congrats!

In my state, if you have a moped, you just get a sticker that you have to renew every 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrack View Post
Well it took forever to get my mso but today I was finally able to get my title and plate from the dmv. They gave me moped plates can't really complain tho, it says motorcycle moped scooter right on the receipt. I'm just happy that I can finally ride somewhere other than up and down my street! Or around the lake when knowones looking!

Old 05-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #3

Yeah man same in Wisconsin! I got it too late but next year when I get the new sticker it's good for 2 years as well!

Old 09-11-2018, 11:02 PM   #4

Looking to register a Vader 125 in Wisconsin. Did you have any issues and what did they all ask for? Just worried that I'll buy this thing and won't be able to get plates for it.