Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2023, 08:54 AM   #1

Vitacci Terminator 300cc 4x4 atv

Well I have pulled the string and bought a Vitacci 300 4x4 atv from TXPower sports.Here's the message I got yesterday.

txpowersports.com is fast at work getting your order ready, and we’ll let you know as soon as it ships.
I live close to a CFMoto dealer and went & priced the CFMoto CForce 500 atv.Advertised at $6199,out the door they was saying $7500.Out the door for the CForce 400,$7000.The 400 is advertised at $5199,I didn't really understand the mark-up on the price of the 400 because it doesn't have power steering or come with a winch.,I understand tax & all but.TXPower sports is where I bought my Bull 200 which is still running just like the day I bought it.I just thought it was time for an upgrade so I contacted TXPower sports and bought a Camo hopefully Vitacci/Linhai 300cc 4x4 atv out the door & delivered to my door for $4,325.More coming when it arrives.

Old 08-13-2023, 09:16 AM   #2

They had a RPS(Ricky Power Sports) model which is identical to the Vitacci for $100 less,I don't know why it cost less they appear identical.I went to Tractor Supply and looked at a Massimo 450 & 550 atv's,$6500 for the 450 & $6999 for the 550.Their almost identical to what I bought other than the plastics being a little different,maybe,lol.

Old 08-13-2023, 09:18 AM   #3

Massimo has independent rear suspension where as the Vitacci has a single shock swing-arm.Camo was my first color choice with black being the second.

Old 08-13-2023, 09:22 AM   #4

Vitacci 300cc supposedly has 22hp to where the Massimo 450 has 25hp.About 80 lbs difference.Vitacci weighs 618 lbs while the Massimo weighs 690 lbs
I hope this purchase goes as smooth as the Bull 200.
Also the Massimo has a rear diff lock as to where the Vitacci don't because it is a solid straight axle.

Last edited by dugndeep; 08-13-2023 at 09:58 AM.

Old 08-15-2023, 11:11 AM   #5

https://quads.ddns.net/service-manua...e%20Manual.pdf

so much info about Linhai atv's on the internet

Old 08-15-2023, 01:27 PM   #6

On rough rocky terrain independent suspension makes a huge difference.

Old 08-18-2023, 11:13 AM   #7

I thought about getting the 400cc with independent rear suspension,about $1000 more.I hate to say I was going cheap,but I went cheap.Everybody told me I was going to regret buying the Bull 200,best $1667 dollars I ever spent as for useful item to use on my property,I would be lost without one now.I have been looking for maybe an upgrade to make the front diff lockable on the Vitacci when it get's here on Monday,no luck so far.

Old 08-18-2023, 11:15 AM   #8

Linhai of China has been manufacturing engines for Yamaha since 1993. In the late 1990’s, they worked with Yamaha to develop new products for Yamaha to build into their product models sold world wide. Yamaha even owns a small percentage of Linhai and keeps their QC and engineering staff on site to assist Linhai in the development of it’s new engines and products. Linhai has learned a lot about product development and building quality products from their dealings with Yamaha. They are now the second most common scooter brand in China behind only CF Moto.

This is from one of Linhai's advertisements and one of the reason I bought the Vitacci.

Old 08-18-2023, 11:19 AM   #9

I got a call from TForce shipping or UPS and said it was in Lexington,Ky but if I needed a lift gate I would have to wait till Monday morning so I told them that would be fine,Monday morning between 9 and 12.

Old 08-22-2023, 07:52 AM   #10

I got it and sorta got it put together with no instructions.Still trying to figure out how the speedometer and cover go on.Also wondering about the engine oil it arrived with,is it break-in oil or do I need to change it?It come with hand grip covers and a back rest for a passenger,not going to put the hand grip covers on & might put the back rest on later.
We like to have never got it out of the truck,it weighed over 800 lbs with the steel cage and big pallet underneath it.If I hadn't had the tractor to use???It only had a place for a pallet jack on each end,if we could have gotten it on the side,we could have been able to move it around better.We hooked a chain to it and I used the tractor to drag it out onto the lift gate,then he lowered the lift gate down to about a foot off the ground & I held the brakes on the tractor and the driver pulled the truck forward and we dragged it off the lift gate.No damage to atv after taking off the tarp covering the steel cage.I looked it over good before I signed the bill of laden paper.

Old 08-22-2023, 08:00 AM   #11

I reckon I'm going to go ahead and change the oil.Wish I had some genuine break-in oil with high zinc content.I don't but I do got a gallon of Rotella 15W/40 conventional oil.I was hoping the owner's manual would be more specific to this one model but it's not.It covers 5 or 6 different models but that's okay.
I've been looking at other Linhai models manuals trying to find info on the oil.All I can find is this,
7. Break in oil and filter. Change at 20 hours or 500 miles/800km.

Old 08-22-2023, 09:26 AM   #12

For the God in me,I do not understand,how you can design an atv with a skid plate and not have say, a 3" hole directly under the oil drain plug & not have to use an extension with a swivel just to get the oil drain plug out then,I'm not done with my rant,have the oil just run out all over said skid plate with no way to get something under or in there like a funnel or something to catch the oil.I'm going to have to make something but I'm in a big hurry this morning to get the oil changed and get started on the break-in process.Suppose to be 110-115 degree's today temperature wise after factoring in the humidity,I bet I lost ten pounds in sweat yesterday trying to put this thing together.

Old 08-22-2023, 09:42 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugndeep View Post
For the God in me,I do not understand,how you can design an atv with a skid plate and not have say, a 3" hole directly under the oil drain plug & not have to use an extension with a swivel just to get the oil drain plug out then,I'm not done with my rant,have the oil just run out all over said skid plate with no way to get something under or in there like a funnel or something to catch the oil.I'm going to have to make something but I'm in a big hurry this morning to get the oil changed and get started on the break-in process.Suppose to be 110-115 degree's today temperature wise after factoring in the humidity,I bet I lost ten pounds in sweat yesterday trying to put this thing together.
Looks like you need to modify the skid plate for the next time you change the oil. I was looking at getting the same ATV.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 08-23-2023, 08:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
Looks like you need to modify the skid plate for the next time you change the oil. I was looking at getting the same ATV.

I did,I got a 2-1/2" hole saw and drilled a hole dead center of the drain plug on the skid plate,I still like to have never got the drain plug screwed back in.It's like a GY6 engine with the spring and the screen filter,you have to compress the spring to get the drain plug to start screwing in,in a confined space.

Old 08-23-2023, 08:06 AM   #15

It rides like a Cadillac.I got a hill here,if it's a little wet plus the back tires on the Bull 200 are getting a little worn down,you ain't going to make it up and will have to try to back down backwards.Not on the Terminator,just stop,put in low range,hit the 4WD button on the right handlebar,it's like a 4x4 truck in low range 4WD,you can almost idle up the hill.This thing is like a tank.I love it compared to the Bull 200.