Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2024, 08:30 AM   #46

I have been looking at parts,not that I need any but this model made by Linhai goes by several different names if your looking for parts.
Big Buck & Big Horn 300,their just different names for identical atv's.
So far I have not had any trouble's with it.A couple of weeks ago I was riding around and kept hearing this rattling sound,so I would stop and it would quit,I thought all crap here we go,somethings going wrong with it and I can't fix it,turned out it was the winch hook rattling at certain times when you was moving cause it wasn't cinched up tight.I still haven't got the synthetic rope on my winch yet.I remember the other atv,the Bull is only 2wheel drive & wouldn't go very good in the snow,not this thing,I pulled a trailer loaded with wood up a hill in 4 inches of snow a few weeks ago,no problem.So far so good with this brand,I hate that it is made in China but so is everything else now-a-days.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:03 AM   #47

Update on Linhai 300

Hey how has it been holding up? I just pulled the trigger on one yesterday from txpowersports well. Ive been doing alot of research and everywhere i look most of the massimo 400 are sold out and the 450 starts at 6k from tractor supply which is why i decided to go with the 300 on sale for 3929. They have another option for a new fuel injected version starting at 4399 that i was debating i just couldn’t find any specs on the efi i think im going to call and ask about it. Also they have one massimo 400 thats a display model with 46 hours on it i was thinking about i just dont know how it has been riden and treated it says it was manufactured in 2020 so it has been sitting for a little while it looks clean tho let me know what you think, its priced at 4185 without shipping

Old 04-24-2024, 07:47 AM   #48

So far all has been good until yesterday.I went to start it and the starter just spun so I'm assuming the starter clutch has gone out on it.