Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2018, 03:13 AM   #1
Administrator

Thumbs Up Link Referral Program Update, and the Holiday Shopping Season

Hey guys I just wanted to follow up real quick about our "Link Referral Program" here at Chinariders.net. If you don't know about it, please check out these pages:

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18103

http://www.chinariders.net/link_referrer.php

I want to thank all of you guys so much, you really pulled through! It seems to be used very often. It doesn't provide information about who uses it, but I can see what products were purchased, and from which site. For example, I can remember a while back seeing that someone bought an expensive commercial refrigerator from Amazon, for something like $3000, so that was very nice! We saw a pretty decent commission from that, so thank you very much, whoever you were! lol Every purchase made though the site is greatly appreciated though, no matter how big or small it is!

Every little bit helps to keep this great site living on, so please remember us this holiday season when doing your online shopping, and use the Link Referral Program (located at the bottom of every page), whenever you can. Banner ads just don't pay anymore like they used to, so you're really helping out the site when you use it.

Thanks guys, and please have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

-quadz

http://www.chinariders.net/link_referrer.php

Old 11-16-2018, 08:17 AM   #2

I use the link often.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 11-16-2018, 10:58 AM   #3

Thanks for confirming that the link can be applied to Amazon, Quadz. Does it also work with eBay?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 11-17-2018, 04:39 AM   #4
Administrator

Quote:
I use the link often.
Thank you sir, much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
Thanks for confirming that the link can be applied to Amazon, Quadz. Does it also work with eBay?

It works great with eBay. Actually I think eBay tends to give the highest commission, with Amazon a close second. It works with most all sites, especially the bigger, more popular ones. I buy from eBay a lot, so I use it for absolutely everything, no matter the cost. Probably 95% of my Christmas shopping is done through eBay. lol

Thanks again guys!

Old 11-17-2018, 03:35 PM   #5

I have a question. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on an RX4. I will give a $500 online deposit. I assume the commission will be based on the $500. If so, how can I get the commission for the remaining balance of $5,395.00 credited to the forum?

Last edited by Essayons; 11-17-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Old 11-18-2018, 04:16 AM   #6
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons View Post
I have a question. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on an RX4. I will give a $500 online deposit. I assume the commission will be based on the $500. If so, how can I get the commission for the remaining balance of $5,395.00 credited to the forum?

Hmm, not really sure. Where are you buying it from?

And thank you for thinking of us!

Old 11-18-2018, 11:36 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadz View Post
Hmm, not really sure. Where are you buying it from?

And thank you for thinking of us!

I'm buying it from CSC. They've been accepting deposits for a few weeks now. I'll ask them about the "link referral program" this coming week.

Old 12-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #8

Will use it in a week for my wish list, thanks

Old 12-02-2019, 04:25 AM   #9
Administrator

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank all of you that have thought of ChinaRiders and have used the Link Referral Program over the past year. You've really helped us out!

The Google ads we run on the forum used to pay well, but have pretty much dried up and pay pennies now, so we need all the help we can get. If you could, please remember to use the link referrer here (at the bottom of every page) when shopping online this holiday season (and throughout the year). It really does help a lot in paying for our operating costs.

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate everything you do to help ChinaRiders! Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday season!

ChinaRiders Link Referral