Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2015, 08:59 PM   #16

Rotation equation.

It also helps to have your modem oriented properly.

When e-mailing less than 1/4th the circumference of the Earth, point the modem output towards West. Since the planet rotates from West to East, the message is travelling towards the oncoming destination, so travel time is reduced. This only works for e-mail going 50-60% of the way around the globe.

Less than 120 degrees Eastern, point modem output the other way. If for example you're in Brooklyn and sending to Wales, then turn your modem to output East and it will get there faster since that distance is so short.

Unfortunately that communication will fail simply because you won't be able to understand each other. Even Google Translate will say "Sorry, I got nothing."

Old 10-24-2015, 09:39 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceburner View Post
...The Doctor's say I'm responding well to the new medication...

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 10-24-2015, 11:05 PM   #18

Robin,

Does your explanation mean that I have wasted my money on a Flux Capacitor? Maybe if I return it across the dateline, they won't even realize that they sold it to me and the transaction will no longer exist.

Adjuster, don't even try to follow this.

2016 CanAm Spyder F3-L

Old 10-24-2015, 11:15 PM   #19

/

Old 10-25-2015, 11:51 AM   #20

Instrument cluster burning?

How is this screen different than the screen that was discussed in the previous topic "instrument cluster burning"?

Old 10-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #21

It looks similar to the one in the other thread. It's 15 cm taller than stock, with a light smoke tint. I imagine I run a similar risk of melting my console, but I'm going to try it out.

Here's a pic of the actual windscreen. the seller shipped, compared with the clear one from the other thread.

2015 CSC red RX3 with 19" front wheel, Shinko 804/805, skid plate, tall seat, 13T/45T sprockets, progressive shock, Winyoochanok windshield, GENSSI LED headlight, SW-Motech tankbag, Shorai Lithium battery
2014 Ural Patrol

Last edited by detours; 10-26-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:24 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRider View Post
Robin,

Does your explanation mean that I have wasted my money on a Flux Capacitor? Maybe if I return it across the dateline, they won't even realize that they sold it to me and the transaction will no longer exist.

Adjuster, don't even try to follow this.
Yes, and I'm sure Jay In Milpitas will concur... you might be able to take advantage of some of his recommendations with the following, he obviously "knows stuff too"

"Rotation equation.
It also helps to have your modem oriented properly.

When e-mailing less than 1/4th the circumference of the Earth, point the modem output towards West. Since the planet rotates from West to East, the message is travelling towards the oncoming destination, so travel time is reduced. This only works for e-mail going 50-60% of the way around the globe.

Less than 120 degrees Eastern, point modem output the other way. If for example you're in Brooklyn and sending to Wales, then turn your modem to output East and it will get there faster since that distance is so short.

Unfortunately that communication will fail simply because you won't be able to understand each other. Even Google Translate will say "Sorry, I got nothing.""

Jay, your killing me, killing me man
www.medicalmissionmatters.org

Old 10-26-2015, 07:26 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by detours View Post
It looks similar to the one in the other thread. It's 15 cm taller than stock, with a light smoke tint. I imagine I run a similar risk of melting my console, but I'm going to try it out.

Here's a pic of the actual windscreen. the seller shipped, compared with the clear one from the other thread.
I'm not usually found of tinted screens, do you find this to be acceptable for you? I'm considering purchasing one also, after I get all this tire and sprocket stuff out of the way.
www.medicalmissionmatters.org

Old 10-27-2015, 12:04 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceburner View Post
I'm not usually found of tinted screens, do you find this to be acceptable for you? I'm considering purchasing one also, after I get all this tire and sprocket stuff out of the way.
I don't like dark screens either. But this seems like a nice light tint, and I was impressed with the fit and overall look of the screen from the pics I have seen.

It's going to be a while till I get it though. I just found out it will take 60 days to get here from Thailand.

The seller seems like a really nice guy. The package was barely over 2 kg, so he took the tank pads out of their package, which saved just enough weight to stay at the cheaper shopping rate.

2015 CSC red RX3 with 19" front wheel, Shinko 804/805, skid plate, tall seat, 13T/45T sprockets, progressive shock, Winyoochanok windshield, GENSSI LED headlight, SW-Motech tankbag, Shorai Lithium battery
2014 Ural Patrol

Old 10-27-2015, 12:59 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal View Post
Strange. He sent me an invoice finally just for a screen. The shipping was over 80 bucks!!
I asked him if that was a mistake and never heard back from him.
I'm not sure that anyone you refer to is whom but I'm not.
I sent the invoice to only 2 customers. The first customer got an invoice, fast paid and I shipped to him already.And next second customer I sent an invoice to him (in the picture) He did not reply anything,I explain for all parts price by explicitly. I would do it with pleasure, the money is not mine, but I wanted to share the upgrade part to RX3 bike friend in the world,so proud for me.
Unfortunately, the postage from Thailand. The price is higher than other countries I was trying to lose weight and not taking advantage surcharges send expensive than the post office price charged.
And the messages sent in box of Facebook,some message was sent to the other box. Which I saw later or too late I must to say so sorry. Normally I will answer immediately.
But some things I read in the message of some member. It is not true, I did not understand that you want to inform negative?

Old 10-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #26

WinYooChan,

Thanks for joining us. People can now contact you with personal messages sent via this website.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 10-27-2015, 01:25 PM   #27

Yes,Sir. Everyone can contact me in Private Messages.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:06 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by winyoochanok View Post

I'm not sure that anyone you refer to is whom but I'm not.
I sent the invoice to only 2 customers. The first customer got an invoice, fast paid and I shipped to him already.And next second customer I sent an invoice to him (in the picture) He did not reply anything,I explain for all parts price by explicitly. I would do it with pleasure, the money is not mine, but I wanted to share the upgrade part to RX3 bike friend in the world,so proud for me.
Unfortunately, the postage from Thailand. The price is higher than other countries I was trying to lose weight and not taking advantage surcharges send expensive than the post office price charged.
And the messages sent in box of Facebook,some message was sent to the other box. Which I saw later or too late I must to say so sorry. Normally I will answer immediately.
But some things I read in the message of some member. It is not true, I did not understand that you want to inform negative?
Not sure if it is a language thing, but I DID send you a message asking if the $80 shipping was correct
I really want to order JUST a windscreen. I also tried repeatedly to make that clear as well. Do not want to wait for the rubber blocks to be available.
I'm thrilled at your offering, but just wanted reasonable shipping costs. Another member here in the USA ordered one and his shipping was much less.

Dan

Last edited by Danimal; 10-28-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:02 PM   #29

Yes,Dan may be a language thing,
If you really want to order a windscreen.
The price is42USD+shipping costs is 42 USD for (real price).
If you confirm I will send a new invoice to you.
Thank you
Winyoochanok

Old 10-27-2015, 08:08 PM   #30

Welcome, Winyoochanok! You should create a thread with pics of your beautiful RX3!

2014 Ural Patrol