Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #1

"Peach City Beach Cruise"

June 25, 26, and 27 we headed up to Penticton BC for the annual Peach City Beach Cruise...

It's a car show mainly held on Lakeshore Drive along Okanagan Lake. We head up Friday morning and come back on Sunday. On the Saturday night we have a bbq at our motel usually with a pretty good sized group. Anyways I just bought a video camera, so I have video...

It's split into 4 parts, youtube only allows 10 min clips. It's best if you set it to play in 1080, but 720 would probably look ok too. That setting is in the bottom right corner of the video player.

If you click the link for the first video on the right it should auto play the playslist, so it will advance from one video to the next, or you can just watch one video, then click on the second and so on.

It is quite long, about 32 mins total. There is old cars and some live music and so on.

Some things that aren't in the video was that we also rented a couple of sea-doos and went out on the lake (sometimes we rent a boat). We also got a pedal car, which you will see an example of in part 4, but that wasn't recorded.... We ended up taking that into a skate park that was open and went up and over a half pipe and some other things...

All in all it was a great weekend...

And now, the link..

http://www.youtube.com/user/jimtube84
Oh PS, the smoke shows begin in part 4.

edit: The audio appears to be out of sync with the video in part 4, not sure why, it wasn't before... I'll see if I can redo that part.