Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2021, 07:18 PM   #1

new switch wiring help

I could sure use some help wiring 2 new handlebar switches into my harness. I did away with the cluster and installed 2 new switches but don't have a schematic for this 2014 tao tao 150 so I don't know about the kill switch and a couple of the other switch wires . if somebody can tell me what info you need from me I will provide it . I can post pics ( haven't figured that out . they just won't upload .) and bring you guys up to date on what I have and what I've done . thank you .

Old 08-16-2021, 10:43 AM   #2

just want to say thanks to the community for the overwhelming offers of help

Old 08-20-2021, 04:50 AM   #3

Your safety switch (kill switch) is the white & black wire coming out of the CDI box. Green is groud on AC side and black typically for DC.
Your post wasn't real specific as far as what switch/button you needed the wiring info on.

I picked up a 2018 Tao 125cc T-Force for next to nothing but only info was that is was purchased as a part bike(atv) but didn't fit their 110cc. The wiring had been butchered what looked like numerous different times, so I just did a complete wiring job from scratch. The whole harness, less a CPL plugs, was cut out and thrown. Got it wired up, and it kicked over. It needs a carb adjustment or just a new carb, but best risk I've taken on a small engine. If I can help i will. Also a picture of the new handlebar switches might be helpful.