Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #16

i think he is stalling. does it look like he is stalling ?????? LETS RIDE!

Old 10-11-2014, 02:57 PM   #17

Stalling? Seems like it!

WHEN you go--photos!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 10-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
WHEN you go--photos!!
most definitely!

Old 10-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #19

might be down one atv for next weekend if I can't get the replacement bearing and seal.

Old 10-14-2014, 11:50 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifekrisiz View Post
doesn't matter at gill ....don't need insurance there.
I didn't say insurance; I said registration. The mandatory registration of all quads and dirt bikes in BC comes into effect this fall. It's a one-time $48 fee per machine, and you'll get a license plate that must be displayed.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-15-2014, 08:53 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
I didn't say insurance; I said registration. The mandatory registration of all quads and dirt bikes in BC comes into effect this fall. It's a one-time $48 fee per machine, and you'll get a license plate that must be displayed.
ahhhh yes well we all knew that was comming and that we would all have to do it eventually....that being said i doubt that anyone will be looking for that at Gill either

Old 10-15-2014, 03:13 PM   #22

Gill was referenced in an article that I read online, so they certainly could show up there. It's a popular spot.

I have no problem with regi on a quad. I just want to know when it takes effect, and I haven't found the answer.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #23

Quote:
Gill was referenced in an article that I read online, so they certainly could show up there. It's a popular spot.

I have no problem with regi on a quad. I just want to know when it takes effect, and I haven't found the answer.
they do show up at Gill (i myself have only seen them there once) but they are looking for stollen vehicles and checking license plates and then they leave without even stoping anyone that is riding .

Old 10-16-2014, 02:21 PM   #24

I'm sure of that. What will change in the short term is that they will begin looking for plates on every quad and dirt bike.

I'm not at all worried about it, since I'll buy the plates as soon as they make them available. The cool part is that I'll easily be able to take my quads across the border to go ride in WA and OR ATV parts.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #25

Quote:
I'm sure of that. What will change in the short term is that they will begin looking for plates on every quad and dirt bike.

I'm not at all worried about it, since I'll buy the plates as soon as they make them available. The cool part is that I'll easily be able to take my quads across the border to go ride in WA and OR ATV parts.
THAT would make it esier as they can run the plate and see that it is good to go

Old 10-16-2014, 02:54 PM   #26

Exactly what I'm hoping for. It will make selling stolen bikes much harder in BC.

Old 11-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #27

next sat is supposed to be nice ....hint hint

Old 11-03-2014, 07:18 PM   #28

PM sent.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:07 AM   #29

uhg almost a year has past now.....can we friggin ride?

Old 08-03-2018, 06:28 AM   #30

aaaaand another 3 yrs goes by -_-