Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2018, 08:35 PM   #1

Hello from Minnesota

Finally decided to join after paying a great deal of attention to the CSC RX3. Almost pulled the trigger a couple of times, but didn't not because of any concern other than the garage being too full already and the Zong was going to be a bit redundant (<-ignore this).

I've owned my new Himalaya a few weeks now and love it. That said, it's taking more discipline than I most likely have to not order a Copper TT250. I'll be on the Himmi the first week of June and better wait until I get back, or at least while I'm gone to place my order.

Mostly a gravel rider these days, I've mostly given up on single track and the rough stuff. Yet, I still enjoy a bit of rough 2 track.

Anyway, nice to be here and trying to get caught up and be more informed.

Blog

Old 05-23-2018, 10:12 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopdway View Post
Finally decided to join after paying a great deal of attention to the CSC RX3. Almost pulled the trigger a couple of times, but didn't not because of any concern other than the garage being too full already and the Zong was going to be a bit redundant (<-ignore this).

I've owned my new Himalaya a few weeks now and love it. That said, it's taking more discipline than I most likely have to not order a Copper TT250. I'll be on the Himmi the first week of June and better wait until I get back, or at least while I'm gone to place my order.

Mostly a gravel rider these days, I've mostly given up on single track and the rough stuff. Yet, I still enjoy a bit of rough 2 track.

Anyway, nice to be here and trying to get caught up and be more informed.
Welcome! Nice of you to join.

Old 05-24-2018, 07:23 AM   #3

Welcome fellow Minnesotan

Old 05-24-2018, 11:03 AM   #4

Welcome! So glad you retracted your "Zong was going to be a bit redundant" comment.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer