Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2019, 03:18 PM   #46

The one with 4K miles and farkles that sold for $1600 was listed for well over 6 months and started north of $2k iirc. The price dropped repeatedly until it was picked up by the chinariders member for $1600.

Here’s the link to mine, if anyone is interested...

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=22471

Old 05-21-2019, 04:40 PM   #47

Yeah, the resale value is definitely super low on these. Awful for people who bought new, but great for people like me who wouldn't buy one unless you can steal it. If they weren't super-cheap, I would have just bought a used name brand.

Old 05-21-2019, 05:26 PM   #48

My 2015 has 21,000 miles. It is solid, good shape. I would be happy to get $1000 for it. That would cover the Tourfella luggage for the RX4 I am waiting for. I would also consider getting the Colove 500X if it was available in the USA. Has anyone seen that bike yet?

Old 05-21-2019, 08:16 PM   #49

If you tell me where you're located, I can spread the word around a bit. Also I think you can do a for-sale post on this forum?

Old 05-22-2019, 11:34 AM   #50

The RX3 is my only motorcycle now. I don't want to be without it until the RX4 is available. I will need to keep it a little longer it seems. Next week I will put new tires and the upgraded Japanese bearings in the wheels. The registration is good until next year. Somebody will get a good deal in a month or so when I finally sell. I am in the Long Beach and Orange County area of So Cal. Still enjoying the RX3, but waiting for the RX4.

Old 05-22-2019, 12:17 PM   #51

Math Teacher, don't forget to post your for sale ad over at AdvRider. At the price point you mention you should be able to sell quickly.

Old 06-06-2019, 05:56 PM   #52

Solar Charged RX3

New tires and tubes mounted and balanced. New brakes and new Japanese wheel bearings front and rear. New chain too. Should be ready for some fun this summer or until RX4 is available. After that, it goes up for sale.

I found another use for the 12v accessory outlet I added directly to the battery. I found these solar panels at an auto parts store. Two of them together is just under half amp at 12v. Just park in the sun, and keep the battery topped off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SolarRX3b.jpg (95.1 KB, 331 views)