Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2019, 11:45 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh View Post

The Cajon Pass on Friday night is a scary place. People are fuming as they sit idle in traffic realizing they are going to miss their concert, show, or dinner reservations in Vegas. You occasionally have folks intentionally block you from lane splitting or cut you off. Lots of low speed near misses and middle fingers there. Whiskey or beer are needed post ride for sure.
Last time I rode to California I had a folding toilet with plastic bags for disposal so nothing left behind to convict me for stealth camping. Excellent retaliation for low speed near misses and middle fingers. Think splashed all over the driver side windshield and front door. Driver can't see while you escape and needs half a gallon of washer fluid to restore vision. Aim the runoff for the fresh air vents at the bottom of the windshield. Almost impossible to clean out without removing half the dash and firewall. Those dang rich private pilots just have no consideration, ociffer.