Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 07-27-2016, 08:14 AM   #1

Waving a hand from WV

Hi
I'm from WV USA. I wanted to thank the staff for the forum & the community for their knowledge.

I joined because I'm interested in getting a couple more Chinese ATVs & possibly a first dirt bike. When I started researching again I was a little overwhelmed with all the different venders/resellers/distributors & their wild feedback with the mix of love & hate. So I joined to see if I could get the scoop from you & maybe find a place i can help someone else as well.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:40 AM   #2

Thumbs Up

It's GOOD to be the King Welcome to the board just remember, on both bikes and atvs, the names may change a LOT, but many of the machines are essentially the same. Lots and lots of info and knowledge here and peeps willing to share. gOOd luck and welcome to the asylum
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 07-27-2016, 01:14 PM   #3

Thanks SeerAtlas

Yes I'm aware the names change the same as they do on many items. Some items even carry old US name brands.

I don't care what sticker is on it & don't care much about the color as long as it isn't a form of pink. I had a 750 from Maxfine once that I now wish I'd kept.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:38 PM   #4

look up the Ricky Power
Sports website. They are one of the major importers of all machines chinese. Adam from there is on this board. YOU can look at what he's importing on the wholesale site therps something, then check on who's offering the best prices. other guys support some of the other makes, but its pretty much RPS that drop ships em.
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 07-27-2016, 03:54 PM   #5

Welcome KingMT!

Lots of good folks and info here. Great bunch.

Swampy

Old 07-27-2016, 04:17 PM   #6

Born and raised in Vienna WV but now in Florida.

I don't see how anyone can beat these deals. Watch the YouTube videos. Very favorable reviews.

https://www.txpowersports.com/cheap_...o-ata-250d.htm

https://www.txpowersports.com/New_ha...bike-250cc.htm

/

Old 07-27-2016, 04:28 PM   #7

Always Always Always pay for your China bikes with a credit card. A charge back can sometimes be your only recourse if you get a non cooperating dealer.

/

Old 07-27-2016, 04:43 PM   #8

Thanks for the links & welcomes.

I'm just over from Vienna. I moved away from WV twice myself but I keep coming back. If it wasn't for my Mom & Das here I'd probably have went somewhere else. I have kids in school here now so I would have to consider a good place to locate them now.

Old 07-31-2016, 03:55 PM   #9

Welcome! Thanks for joining us.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 07-31-2016, 09:37 PM   #10

right back at ya.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 08-06-2016, 06:18 PM   #11

Welcome from Nor-Cal!
---Thomas Sowell
Zongshen Storm V-250
The Zong and Winding Road