Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion

Old 07-26-2016, 08:18 PM   #1

TxPowerSports.com Positive Experience

Hi if you have bought something from us please share your positive experience here thank you.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:23 PM   #2

Here's my "positive experience" with one of your 'Manny' companies...

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239

Now... Please stop sending me PMs about purchasing a HAWK 250cc from you... you obviously don't care about your customers or the products you are selling... just look at the turd you shipped me then tried to deny deny deny any and all damages...

I remember you saying something along the lines of "No, no, no, no, no, they like Chinese bikes, OK? They not have the quality of Japanese bikes, OK?" when a scratched up sun faded turd of a floor model showed up on a truck...

Several emails and calls go unanswered until I file a PayPal Claim... only then did you get off your ass and try to do anything... and even then I had to fight for over a week to get ANY compensation...

All I wanted was what we ordered... a 'NEW' motorcycle... one that should have no broken or missing parts... and you couldn't even get me the parts I needed to make it look like a new bike...

Thanks again for all the non existent 'wonderful customer support' you keep spewing out your mouth... I received nothing but a few weeks worth of headaches, emails, phone calls, and I still ended up with a broken, piece of crap floor model...

Buyer Beware...

360PowerSports.com
ATVsnmore
MyScootersandATVs.com
TxPowersports.com

Are all owned by the same chump...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:07 AM   #3

I like the spunk in that little guy. He has posted everything wrong with his bike on this website. Somebody from that company needs to step up and fix his problems.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:45 PM   #4

Hi I sent you a new display dirt bike that we had. You found it to be not up to your par or the shipping company damaged it. I took full responsibility and gave you a huge refund on your paypal what you requested, you needed your mco notarized I did that for you... Now if you any thing else just let us know we are only here to help our customers.

This is your email thread that we both agreed on !

Apr 10

to me
Hello-

Thank you for your reply. The $300 refund to my form of payment through paypal is good. This would make an acceptable resolution. This agreement will make the final price of the bike $973.00, is that how this will end up? Will the bill of sale, mco/mso be in the mail soon so we can get the bike registered in our state of Wyoming?

Apr 11

to me
OK thanks for the information I was not aware that the paypal had to be closed for the credit to be applied. I will mark as resolved. Thank you for your time.

Review and process refund
Confirm the refund details and then click Issue Refund. To make changes, click Edit.

Name
Transaction ID
Original payment $1,273.00 USD
Amount Refunded by Seller $291.30 USD
Fees Refunded by PayPal $8.70 USD
Total Refund Amount $300.00 USD Help
Note to BuyerThanks

Apr 29

to me
Thank you for your time concerning this matter so we can get the bike plated for road use. We did receive the new mco with the Odometer Disclosure notarized on the bottom, however, the county clerk's office said that the top portion also needs to be notarized.

Can I send you back this mco and have the top Distribution-Dealer Assignment Number 1 notarized, too? I filled out my name and address where the X's were and it just needs to be notarized under your name on that top Distribution-Dealer Assignment Number 1 field. That was the only portion that needed another piece of missing information. What address do I send it to? 3201 E Pioneer Pkwy St 42,43 Arlington, TX 76010?

Thanks again!

Last edited by katoranger; 07-27-2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Posted personal information deleted.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:04 PM   #5

How about telling the people about the phone calls and several emails where you said you are shipping us a "Crated DB-03 from Roketa"... as in "Not a FLOOR MODEL"... if you are going to send me a floor model I would have liked to know all the damage before hand...

What part of "acceptable offer" is confusing you? "Acceptable" as in, "We just want done with your shady nonsense"... you obviously don't care about the customer and only care about the all mighty $$... and how about we tell them, it also took us several phone calls to 2 different numbers and several emails that went unanswered... only once we filed a PayPal claim was when you started to get involved... and then you turned it back on me claiming I "was just trying to get a free motorcycle"...

Let me also say... you can't even begin to say that all that damage came from "Shipping"... when you strapped the bike to the crate in a dumb way...

Thanks for playing "Who not to buy your China Bike from"

again..

"Buyer beware" of the 'Manny' businesses... they can and will send you a rusty, dusty, sun faded, scratched and broken plastics, dead battery, burnt through brake sensor wires causing a short, bent/fuzzy and uncapped Ignition parts causing your bike to run even with the key in your pocket, missing parts from them 'wrongfully putting the bike together'... did I mention how 'Manny' admitted to me on the phone to "Not having a workshop" so every customer they sell a "ready to ride bike to" is not even going to be assembled right...

Then they will have the balls to tell the customer "It's your fault for buying a Chinese Bike... buy Japanese if you want quality"... all while claiming "They offer great customer support and a Parts/Engine/Frame Warranty".

Did I say Buyer Beware yet?

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:26 PM   #6

Please be careful that names and private contact information is not posted.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:07 PM   #7

Great bunch of people @ Txpowersports bought a hawk 250 from them received it in a great shape in about 7 days received my mco at the same time I got the bike their customer service was great I need few parts that I broke they took care of me without even charging a dime thank you Txpowersports for keeping the good work in Chinese power sports .

Old 07-28-2016, 11:37 PM   #8

Thumbs Up My positive experience with Tx power sports

I purchased a hawk 250 street legal bike and a bull 150 from Txpowersports.com they were very helpful with my questions that I had. All emails were returned in timely manner. Both item was delivered by 18 wheeler very quickly and damage free. The hawk MCO came in about 1 day after I got the dirt bike they also included the bill of sale which you need to get it register at your local dmv office txps rocks... Awesome customer service it is hard to find this kind of service any where... Thank you guys once again...

Hawk link is here https://www.txpowersports.com/New_ha...bike-250cc.htm

go down on the bottom and see how to assemble the hawk it will help you a lot.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:19 AM   #9

Thanks for the feedback.
Congrats in the bike.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:37 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMT View Post
Thanks for the feedback.
Congrats in the bike.
Anyone think a person sighs up just to make a feedback for a company who shows up all of a sudden on our forum on the very same day?? Dont trust anyone who sighs up just to make feedback's. My guess is we have employees posting for the boss Manny? (lol tricky very tricky!!) Ya like noone is going to notice?
I call that spam.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:38 AM   #11

Thumbs Down Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by troytroy19 View Post
I purchased a hawk 250 street legal bike and a bull 150 from Txpowersports.com they were very helpful with my questions that I had. All emails were returned in timely manner. Both item was delivered by 18 wheeler very quickly and damage free. The hawk MCO came in about 1 day after I got the dirt bike they also included the bill of sale which you need to get it register at your local dmv office txps rocks... Awesome customer service it is hard to find this kind of service any where... Thank you guys once again...

Hawk link is here https://www.txpowersports.com/New_ha...bike-250cc.htm

go down on the bottom and see how to assemble the hawk it will help you a lot.

Can anyone say "SPAM"?

Old 11-20-2017, 12:35 PM   #12

I have purchased several bikes from powerdirtbikes.com they are great

Last edited by darin76; 11-21-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Old 12-22-2017, 08:37 AM   #13

They didn’t respond to three of my requests for a part purchase.
Two phone calls and an email.

This has been Typical of businesses on Manana Road in Dallas, a haven of low-grade importers

Old 12-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by richinar View Post
They didn’t respond to three of my requests for a part purchase.
Two phone calls and an email.

This has been Typical of businesses on Manana Road in Dallas, a haven of low-grade importers
Sounds about right. When I called about the front wheel I ordered 2 months ago, I was basically yelled at, called a liar, and had zero answers forthcoming.

They don't care about you once they have their money, and the management has the customer service skills of a drunk T-Rex.