Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2017, 10:21 PM   #1

Thumbs Up APSCUSA follow up

Called today and still has no idea what is going on with the warehouse or customs or whatever the excuse was this week, so I cancelled the order. Have to give kudos to APSCUSA in this area as I received an email in 45 minutes stating the order was cancelled and I would b refunded. No questions asked!!

Old 05-03-2017, 11:59 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggpyer View Post
Called today and still has no idea what is going on with the warehouse or customs or whatever the excuse was this week, so I cancelled the order. Have to give kudos to APSCUSA in this area as I received an email in 45 minutes stating the order was cancelled and I would b refunded. No questions asked!!
Not to be a downer...but, my brother also ordered from them and got a "cancellation" very quickly. It took them 5 weeks to finally refund his money. He had to file a dispute with his credit card company. I'm sure it was annoying having to deal with that issue. The credit card company said that the ball was in the dealer's court and that the dealer (i.e., APSCUSA) was stalling on actually refunding the money. He would have been covered by the CC company in the long run, but they is something extremely fishy going on with that dealer lately.

My advice...stay on them constantly until you get your money back. I'll be shocked if you get it back within 7 days. I'm guessing they'll pull the same crap with stalling on the refund.

Old 05-04-2017, 10:42 PM   #3

Money in hand!

Wow! APSCUSA returned my money within a couple of days. On to the next search for a bike