Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #1

Lifan 140cc Engine $275 shipped!

PM me through the forums if you are in interested in it.

This has about 2 hours total on it. It was on my CT70 Replica. I have too many accesories on it and the lighting coil couldnt keep up.

This was only used back and forth to work on the street So it is damn near spotless save for a few scuffs and scratches. Less than 50 miles no BS. Its a all up transmission.. You will need a adjustable clutch cable to run this.

Will have a nice running 24mm knock off carb that runs great, Intake, 5 wire Lighting stator, shifter and your choice of a straight kick starter or a offset kicker. Oil cooler is attached and will go with it as well.

$275 Shipped in the states. Thats with me paying $25 for the shipping UPS Ground with $300 insurance. If its more that $25 to ship it to you, you will have to pay it and I Will get a recipt and scan it for you.

I Will drain the oil for shipping..

If you come pick it up..... bring $250 cash and take it home. Located in St Louis Mo 63129

Old 07-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #2

lifan engine

do u still have that engine? will it fit a 50 cc scooter?
dan
dwbball@sbcglobal.net

Old 07-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #3

Still you have a this engine. My father want this machine for his bike and he want to purchase this machine for his bike. Share the price and model number of engine and also share quantity and manufacture date of engine.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:49 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgaretdonald
Still you have a this engine. My father want this machine for his bike and he want to purchase this machine for his bike. Share the price and model number of engine and also share quantity and manufacture date of engine.

I think he said he has 1 of these machines.