Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2016, 11:21 AM   #1

superiorpowersports.com

Ordered 2 coolster 3150 dx2s from superiorpowersports.com yesterday and figured I'd keep you all updated on how the transaction goes.

I've been doing research online and it seems that opinions and experiences with these retailers are all over the map. finding one for my 1st chinese quad purchase was no easy task as weighing online reviews can be a rollercoaster ride to say the least. In the end after hours of research I began to make phone calls to the "final four" retailers and the only one to pick up the phone was Helen at superior. She answered my remaining questions and was pleasant.

after a few more days I went to their website, read EVERYTHING i could about warranty, shipping, policies etc. Confident in my choice I ordered 2 units yesterday morning via the website.

Later in the day I received a call from Helen that I initially missed. When I called back I got right through. She wanted to verify a couple of things as she was already processing my order. After a short conversation I ended the call again confident in my choice.

My units are scheduled to arrive later than normal (my choice as i'll be out of town for a week) and Helen was completely accommodating to my schedule.

So far so good. I'll try to keep this updated and pass along my experience.