Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX4
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2022, 03:00 AM   #16

I tried to resize it smaller but you could not read it any more....
sorry guys I tried !
ADMIN Change the file size on all image sizes to 1024x768 at a minimum PLEASE !!!

Old 11-25-2022, 07:07 PM   #17

Still the same.... I can't make the picture small enough to fit and still be readable
Bob.....

Old 11-26-2022, 01:40 AM   #18

Well, I finally got smart and put the file on the Ninjette.org site.... a great site for
the Kawasaki Ninja 250R and many many other bikes with knowledgeable people to talk to. I frequent that site alot because I have a Ninja.... and the file fit there just fine.
you can search for "Readable wiring diagram for the CSC RX4" it is a big picture but if you try to shrink the size it gets blury fast !
I hope that helps
Bob.........

Old 11-26-2022, 07:37 PM   #19

Hi Bob, just tried to download the wiring diagram. That site wants me to join in order to do any downloads. Pls send me the wiring diagram...pyoungbl@aol.com. I already have one for the 2020 RX4 but my 2021 is different enough that the newer diagram would be useful. Thanks, Peter Y.

Old 11-29-2022, 03:48 AM   #20

Done pete ! I sent it to ya !
gmail gave me fits as it added a period at the front for some reason and then wouldn't let me edit it... after fussing with it for several minutes it came up with your correct address so I sent it ! LOL..... the more the programs try to help the less reliable they become !
I hope you get it ! LOL
Bob........

Old 11-29-2022, 03:51 AM   #21

Hay Pete how are you and your 2021 RX4 getting along now? any problems ?
....Bob......

Old 11-29-2022, 09:50 AM   #22

Thanks for the wiring diagram. It's pretty hard to read. I'm guessing that has to do with the fact that it has been copied, compressed, and re-formatted a few times.

I have not had any problems with the 2021 but, truth be told, I have not put many miles on it since April. The cancer diagnosis, surgery, chemo and radiation treatment really kicked my ass. I'm almost to the point where I might take the bike out but just not 100% yet.

Peter Y.

Old 11-29-2022, 11:07 PM   #23

Well, Hang in there Pete ! your on the up and up now... it just takes twice as long as it did when you were 20 ! LOL....
when I look at that wiring diagram it comes up where I can just increase the magnifaction
by poking a + mark at the top right of the screen grey print on white paper is not the best
for a wiring diagram so YES that makes it real hard to read....
it seems that the way the aux.plug ins on the 2021 are powered is different than the 2020 version... Todd who is putting in a TFT dash on his 2020 version was having trouble with that..... sense you have both wiring diagrams at hand can you see if you can find what is different for him ?
it seems he hooked it up and both aux plug-in's are hot all the time and the switch does nothing.... and I am sure that is not right... so what changed ???
Bob.....

Old 11-30-2022, 09:47 AM   #24

I have a good copy of the 2020 diagram, easy to read. My intent was to see if I could spot the differences. When I enlarge the file you sent it's unreadable. Mine is a .pdf and yours is a different format. I checked my 2021 bike and the cigar lighter is clearly switched (checked with a Fluke meter).

Peter Y.