Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2010, 10:39 PM   #1

hid in headlight of gio beast

can any of u guys help me out i want to add a hid kit to my beast but i dont know how to make it work??? any ideas
YTX14-BS battery mod,gy6 carb 250cc,custom intake,125cc cf dirtbike muffler,MPR filter/intake,performance cdi,ngk iridium xi dpr8eix-9,performance coil pack and wire, pro taper handle bar, Gio air shocks, yam swing arm bus

Old 09-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #2

Re: hid in headlight of gio beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyfa18
can any of u guys help me out i want to add a hid kit to my beast but i dont know how to make it work??? any ideas
Hard to help without much detail. Have you tried to start this?

Old 09-06-2010, 10:56 PM   #3

its going to melt the head light housing man, trust me i know.. when i had my honda i did a hid swap and melted the factory plastic head light lens.. i had to track down and order some jdm oem head lights because in japan for the years of my integra they used glass head lights.

now you could find a set of t3 head lights and mount then under the front fenders and do it that way. but hids pull a good amount of juice..

another suggestion is to buy a set of blue fog lights ment for cars, you will have that cool blue lighting and it will be 5 times brighter then the stock beast head light.. then use the front area where the wiring is for the stock head lights, mod it into a battery tray and move the battery up front.. get a can of black spray paint and paint the head light lens cover black, wet sand, clear coat, wet sand, buff and polish that shiny look..

Old 09-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #4

i dont want to add fog lights i want to find a way to mke the oem hedlight work with a hid
YTX14-BS battery mod,gy6 carb 250cc,custom intake,125cc cf dirtbike muffler,MPR filter/intake,performance cdi,ngk iridium xi dpr8eix-9,performance coil pack and wire, pro taper handle bar, Gio air shocks, yam swing arm bus