Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #1

Banned!

This thread will list forum accounts that have been banned. User names (handles) and reason for dismissal will be posted.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 05-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #2

For profanity to/at me in a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly5150
Listen closely here Frostbite,
I did not bitch at you or anyone else about how long it was taking anyone to mod anything, so don't point your finger at me on that one .
Don't even try to tell me you don't single out people you don't like either , that's bullshit . I see people cussing , raising cane , harrassing, and if you like them they carry on as if normal . If I were to do it I would be banned and so would CRidin and you know it .
All my recent posts and my attitude have changed , that was MY choice because I like the place and I WAS out of line a few times.
That is the past, so let it die along with your obvious predjudices against me or CRidin . It is pretty apparent both of us have changed to help the Forum, not hurt it, so why not leave us alone instead of badmouthing us about our past , or getting arrogant in your re-post you just did to us by singling us out again . Nobody is whing anyway, he jsut wanted soemthing done, so whats your beef anyway . Isn't that what he was supposed to do ???
That drag is, I even stuck up for you telling him it is your Forum, like it or not. Why you felt you needed to tell us in public we could go somewhere else if we did not like the speed things happen here, and that we cause dramma is beyond me ? Looka t JIM, now tha tis Drama ona constant basis ?
That was childish at best . So don't try to even tell me you don't single us out . I have no problem calling your shit when it stinks man , and that stunk !
I changed to help the forum,, not to help you, so get off my back , especially in public , I did not appreciate that crap . I help allot of people here , and I go out of my way to look up information for them , turn them onto my dealers etc, so don't try to tell me I am worthless , because I am not worthless here like so many others are . Most of these people here take take take , at least I give give give . You ought to respect that but your so hatefull you can't stand the fact I am even right on thsi one I am sure . Your arrogant man , look in the mirror before you point your finger at me pal .

Good day , enough said

Kelly 5150 out

Old 08-08-2008, 08:59 AM   #3

Vecktor01 - for begin disruptive and troublesome.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #4

For violation of forum usage guidelines, and for being rude in general...

andzman and his recent incarnations ironfistsucks and ironfistisadi__.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #5

User DF - for abusive behaviour to other forum members,

Old 06-27-2015, 04:07 AM   #6

For repeatedly violating forum rules and insulting the moderators, user Thillskier has been permanently banned from these forums.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Closed Thread