Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 11:20 PM   #1

any body know of a counterbalanced engine other than lifan

hi everyone, i mentioned in other post that im waiting for lifan enduro to become carb certified for ca. but maybe like someone said i should take this a different route. my fingers fall asleep really bad on bikes, does any one know of a chinese bike (carb certified for ca. green sticker) that has a counter balancer in the engine to lower vibration. i will also post this in the enduro forum. thanks for your reply, randy

Old 08-02-2007, 12:44 AM   #2

Here is an enduro that passes California emissions standards. I used the search terms 'green sticker'. Get creative in your searches, I know I saw a couple of other posts of people who had gotten green stickers. try wading through the posts from those search terms. You might also try 'California green sticker' or 'emissions certified', etc. When I first joined chinariders I read ALL the old posts from each of the forum categories.

http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...=green+sticker

About 2/3 of the way down the page, picture #12. This bike does not have the counter balanced engine but parallax says it is very smooth.

P.S. Just a friendly heads up... it's bad forum etiquette to post the same question in multiple categories :oops: frostbite may pull some of these.

Good luck finding what you are looking for!

Old 08-02-2007, 01:04 AM   #3

Frostbite will delete double posts.