Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2017, 08:17 PM   #1

Magazine dump 2017

As of 7/1 in Ca. it'll be illegal to posses a magazine with a capacity over 10 rounds unless you're a cop or some kindaimportant person. The man says you must destroy, surrender, or remove from the state any 'high capacity' magazines. We've organized a mass magazine surrender. On the 1st we're sending all our unwanted magazines to Jerry Brown as a token of our appreciation for signing this bill into law. Most of the magazines sent in will be the crap that gets sent to our house without asking for it, but any magazines will do including that used up spank mag that's glued shut. I get that most of you live in the US and not in commiefornia, but what happens here often spreads like a cancer, or as my brother said,like an STD. And remember that your government will rape you and they don't use a condom.

While I seriously doubt it'll change the law here, I hope it'll help stop it from spreading so please help the cause to keep the rest of the nation from falling down our hole. At the very least it'll be fun to see on the news and know that you were a part of it.

Governor Jerry Brown
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814

Old 06-17-2017, 10:20 PM   #2

Jerry Brown and his like minded buddies are a scourge. I live in Illinois and while it is a dump at least its not la-la land.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 06-17-2017, 10:52 PM   #3

Since I live in Arizona where California and Mexico meet, one of the routes to the shooting range goes into California for a mile or so. Since one can open or conceal carry fully loaded, no permit, in AZ, I will load up my AK (Bulgarian SLR-95) with 30 rounds and go through the small piece of California out of principle. For a state that openly defies federal law regarding both illegal aliens and the 2nd Amendment, it is my form of protest. Maybe I should upload a video to youtube of me driving over the Colorado holding my AK and show the sign where it states 'California State Line'

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 06-17-2017, 11:55 PM   #4

Meanwhile, here in Nebraska, lawmakers are currently looking to remove the requirement to have a permit to legally conceal carry, and open carry is still legal in every part of the state with the exception to the two major cities, Omaha and Lincoln. Even those open carry restrictions don't stop you from doing so, but the weapon may not be loaded. Yet, a concealed weapon can be... I guess it's less scary that way? lol

Granted, Nebraska is stuck about 60+ years in the past. We were the last state to get rid of the electric chair as a method of execution...about 8 years ago
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 06-18-2017, 03:11 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Since I live in Arizona where California and Mexico meet, one of the routes to the shooting range goes into California for a mile or so. Since one can open or conceal carry fully loaded, no permit, in AZ, I will load up my AK (Bulgarian SLR-95) with 30 rounds and go through the small piece of California out of principle. For a state that openly defies federal law regarding both illegal aliens and the 2nd Amendment, it is my form of protest. Maybe I should upload a video to youtube of me driving over the Colorado holding my AK and show the sign where it states 'California State Line'
I love it, but convictions have been made on stuff like this so I have to suggest that you only talk about it and not video post it. I'm looking to move to Az soon but there's some anti-gunner in the lineup for you guys and that's scary. My brother is a big freedom supporter and has done some armed 'protests' in Az. I believe he got Tempe to take down their anti gun signs. He also used to open unloaded carry when he lived here in Ca. back when it was legal, there were a few detainments but he persisted.

Old 06-18-2017, 03:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
Meanwhile, here in Nebraska, lawmakers are currently looking to remove the requirement to have a permit to legally conceal carry, and open carry is still legal in every part of the state with the exception to the two major cities, Omaha and Lincoln. Even those open carry restrictions don't stop you from doing so, but the weapon may not be loaded. Yet, a concealed weapon can be... I guess it's less scary that way? lol

Granted, Nebraska is stuck about 60+ years in the past. We were the last state to get rid of the electric chair as a method of execution...about 8 years ago
Some people need culling, how it's done is up for debate.

It's funny that there are several states going towards constitutional carry while others, like Ca., are tightening the reigns on guns and ammo. The demtards have shown that they're explosive and illogical so the only logical conclusion I can come to is that they're afraid of themselves being armed in public.

California is going so far on their gun control stuff that I hope it backfires into being forced to stop, but who knows. We now have so many gun, magazine, and ammo laws in place and more coming that it'll be nearly impossible to have any fun with a gun legally and many currently law abiding gun owners will become felons if they don't modify their guns and discard their mags. Some of the laws are ridiculous and impossible to define. For example: we can't have flash suppressors which used to be defined by the manufacturer of the muzzle device to separate them from brakes. Now the law states something to the effect of "any muzzle device that obscures or redirects muzzle flash" which means that anything attached to the muzzle could be construed as a flash suppresser since a brake/compensator will absolutely redirect flash as a by-product of its intended purpose. It's gotten to the point that I don't go to ranges any more and only shoot in the one BLM spot that I know is not patrolled by law enforcement. I'd love to go to a nearby range to do my load development rather than drive 1 1/2 hours up a hill, but it could land me in prison because my guns & mags are non-compliant.

Old 06-19-2017, 04:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by '16 TT250 View Post
As of 7/1 in Ca. it'll be illegal to posses a magazine with a capacity over 10 rounds unless you're a cop or some kindaimportant person. The man says you must destroy, surrender, or remove from the state any 'high capacity' magazines. We've organized a mass magazine surrender. On the 1st we're sending all our unwanted magazines to Jerry Brown as a token of our appreciation for signing this bill into law. Most of the magazines sent in will be the crap that gets sent to our house without asking for it, but any magazines will do including that used up spank mag that's glued shut. I get that most of you live in the US and not in commiefornia, but what happens here often spreads like a cancer, or as my brother said,like an STD. And remember that your government will rape you and they don't use a condom.

While I seriously doubt it'll change the law here, I hope it'll help stop it from spreading so please help the cause to keep the rest of the nation from falling down our hole. At the very least it'll be fun to see on the news and know that you were a part of it.

Governor Jerry Brown
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814

they passed a similar law here in ny a couple years ago, pushed thru in the middle of the night with no public input and only king andrew and his leftist liberal cronies in attendance.

Old 06-19-2017, 06:54 PM   #8

Molon labe