Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2019, 06:10 PM   #1

My new Lifan LYCAN 250

I purchased this motorcycle online in late spring right after my car was stolen(Yeah it happened…). Overall, the bike is decently made, performs well and looks great, totally worth it. I have to say, do not be influenced by those that say “Chinese bikes are junk” but take care of this cycle as you would a quality brand name bike like the Honda rebel or the Yamaha V star. In my case, I mainly riding the bike for commuting purpose back and forth on CA-60, which normally takes about 60 plus miles every workday, and last week the bike just hit 1200 miles with an in general pretty decent performance.

Well, yes it’s a 250cc so don’t expect too much to go extremely aggressive, sometimes it can be a bit scary keeping up the flow of traffic with this type of size engine. It can, however, still easily get up to 80mph on highway and also it’s very comfortable to ride. In conclusion, it's a solid bike (for being Chinese) with very decent quality and I haven't had any issues with bolts coming loose, brakes locking up, rattling of any kind. Over all I got my money's worth out of this one, I think I will have this motorcycle for many years to come!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VQ+si8VGQFetjfqjrAqC1A.jpg (98.1 KB, 2612 views)
File Type: jpg bS7dKabmSvyd4WWKg6Xpgw.jpg (95.4 KB, 1803 views)
File Type: jpg WechatIMG962.jpg (19.9 KB, 1744 views)