Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Web Deals - NEW!
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2018, 01:38 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyccooldude View Post
I'm in the same situation. I only have room for my wifes car but the jack is low profile so I can drive over it to hide it lol. Not even my SUV fits length wise
well i have enough room for bench tools few racks the bike the rider mower car its tight though when i need to work the mowers come out ,i think i need like 8x8 shed for lawn stuff to make more room ,now i have my 95 camaro in it ,wich is up for sale then my 2002 z28 is the next project with the hawk,in winter i store the z28 an put my 2017 cherokee in it ,so the old rotate ,it is nice just to have a garage to,i used to put my vstrom 1000 in a 8x8 shed i gave to my neighbor couse he allowed me to put the garage so close to his property line ,i have a gazebo i attach to the end of the garage helps helps too

wow we are getting like 7 day heat wave 95 + each day over 100 index makes it impossible to work in so getting the house,watching nascar ,anything raceing ,or the car shows TV,on hot days open up you garage guys an keep it open all day heat kills all stuff with time mine it metal so i got a door an 3 windows too i open all an put fan in the window

Old 07-01-2018, 02:56 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc View Post
well i have enough room for bench tools few racks the bike the rider mower car its tight though when i need to work the mowers come out ,i think i need like 8x8 shed for lawn stuff to make more room ,now i have my 95 camaro in it ,wich is up for sale then my 2002 z28 is the next project with the hawk,in winter i store the z28 an put my 2017 cherokee in it ,so the old rotate ,it is nice just to have a garage to,i used to put my vstrom 1000 in a 8x8 shed i gave to my neighbor couse he allowed me to put the garage so close to his property line ,i have a gazebo i attach to the end of the garage helps helps too

wow we are getting like 7 day heat wave 95 + each day over 100 index makes it impossible to work in so getting the house,watching nascar ,anything raceing ,or the car shows TV,on hot days open up you garage guys an keep it open all day heat kills all stuff with time mine it metal so i got a door an 3 windows too i open all an put fan in the window
Yeah I'm waiting for city hall to approve my building permit so I can build a bigger garage. Its funny because I can fit 4 cars in my driveway but only one in the actual garage lol. Yes I know what I'm doing I'm a union Carpenter so it'll take me about a week to fully complete.

Plus side with this heat, more ridding!!!