Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2020, 06:17 PM   #1

Hellcat Raptor Stator and Aftermarket Exhaust

Hey guys cant find the stator or the aftermarket elbow that would go from the exhaust manifold to the aftermarker muffler. Please help!

So my crankshaft was leaking oil into the crank case where the stator is and last night my bike wouldnt start so today i checked and the stator is not charging the battery anymore. Battery reads 12.44v both running and reved and powered off. With the new battery the bike starts right up and runs fine, but im sure the oil ruind my coils. I cant find the stator for it anywhere online all of them have a 4 prong plug and the Hellcat I have comes with a 6 prong plug with 5 wires and 5 pins, but 2 are yellow and the connector only has 4 of the 6 pins (one yellow doesnt connect) Also noticed my speedo is now going crazy showing fluctuating mph from 20mph to 70mph at about the same speed.

Its a fun little bike but ill be happy when i replace alot of these part lol

Old 03-11-2020, 09:31 PM   #2

Have you tried the dealer where you bought the bike for the stator ? Another place that should have what you are looking for is Beatrice cycle dratv,they sell pitbike parts and if you poke around their site you should find lots of neat things for horizontal clone and Honda engines .

Old 03-11-2020, 09:32 PM   #3

I forgot to mention ,they might have just the charge coils instead of replacing the entire stator

Old 03-11-2020, 10:11 PM   #4

Tao parts.

https://partskit.com/

Old 03-11-2020, 10:45 PM   #5

One of the pins came loose so dont need the stator, but i will check it out for the elbow... Partskit.com only has oem parts whuch is ok but i want aftermarket performance parts that are made better.