Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2017, 02:43 PM   #31

Grin

The Hawk will be hard to beat with the right tags.
My Hawk is getting better and better with age ,like fine wine.

Old 01-14-2017, 03:26 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
BROZZ 250, BS200GY-46, BS250GY-18D, BS250GY-31, MOTARD 250, MOTOMAX 250, SHARK 250, STORM 250

The Enforcer name is probably one of Don's badge engineering tricks like he does on a few of his bikes
I can kind of make out BS250GY-18D on the swing arm of the 'Enforcer' when you use the APSC picture and zoom in... kind of blurry but it really does look like "18D" at the end

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 01-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
The Hawk will be hard to beat with the right tags.
My Hawk is getting better and better with age ,like fine wine.
I have a hawk too and it is a great, yes I said great, dual sport. If this can motivate RPS to get the NHTSA tag, I think it is a good thing.

Some folks look at a counter-balanced engine as a good thing, I'd rather keep the bullet proof design of the hawk. Although I can never let my wife ride the hawk. I'd never get the hawk back and she'd have no use for me. That probably is not a concern with a counter-balanced motor.

Also the Instrument cluster on the Hawk sucks, but the upgraded one is super sweet. The cluster on the Enforcer looks better then that stock Hawk unit.

I'm happy with the Hawk but if both were available in March 2016 I think I would have chosen the Enforcer, just because of the 49 state legal aspect.

My hawk sports a VT plate even though I live in CT so I will transfer it in in NOV when it expires but I would not have gone that route if I could have just registered it in CT initially.

Old 01-14-2017, 05:15 PM   #34

I can't really comment on the Non counter balanced motor on a Hawk vs the counter balanced one on the Brozz. But what I do know, is the other day I took the Brozz on a top speed run. She put down 70 mph on a flat two lane black top with my 210 pound butt on it. It ran out of breath long before red line. It was smooth as silk all the way through the run. I like the simplicity of the non counter balanced motor. But when I heard another member say he got 50K out of a balanced motor before the oil pump chain stretched that gives me some comfort. I still say the Hawk has the best support right now. All the others have virtually none. So I see a Hawk in the very near future here at Letsride Stables.

Old 01-14-2017, 05:34 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
I have a hawk too and it is a great, yes I said great, dual sport. If this can motivate RPS to get the NHTSA tag, I think it is a good thing.

Some folks look at a counter-balanced engine as a good thing, I'd rather keep the bullet proof design of the hawk. Although I can never let my wife ride the hawk. I'd never get the hawk back and she'd have no use for me. That probably is not a concern with a counter-balanced motor.

Also the Instrument cluster on the Hawk sucks, but the upgraded one is super sweet. The cluster on the Enforcer looks better then that stock Hawk unit.

I'm happy with the Hawk but if both were available in March 2016 I think I would have chosen the Enforcer, just because of the 49 state legal aspect.

My hawk sports a VT plate even though I live in CT so I will transfer it in in NOV when it expires but I would not have gone that route if I could have just registered it in CT initially.
Funny, I get it now!!.For me an engine has to sound and feel a little raw,on a serious note is how smooth the engine runs when it's not under load especially when I'm going downhill with a slight engine breaking going on SWEET!!!!!!!!

Old 01-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #36

Thumbs Up Finally!!!!!!

Been lurking about, betting on the blaze, but that ENFORCER, is really the cats meow, (MEEEEOOOOWWW!) For us here in Colorado! 21 and 18, DOT/EPA, counter/balanced, discs and an exact 'replica', hawk cluster. Oh, did I mention $1049 at 3:31 MST. Plus another $200 or so shipping. SWEEET!!!!

Old 01-14-2017, 05:42 PM   #37

Just changed to $1499 plus free shipping! In five minutes!

Old 01-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewbrash View Post
It was too good to be true but still a great deal.

Old 01-14-2017, 05:49 PM   #39

DUDE! that totally SUCKS the bikes have to ship out of Cali.
APS is only 80 miles south of my house. LOL

Old 01-14-2017, 05:58 PM   #40

That sucks.

Old 01-14-2017, 06:42 PM   #41

Quote:
Free shiping.... think I should order one......maybe even a couple...

77 Montesa Cota 348 MRR "Malcom Rathnell Replica"...

Current resto projects..
81 Honda CT110...
80 Kawasaki KL250A1...

11 Husaburg TE125 enduro... "sold" along with another 31...
Lifan 125 Pitbike.. "stolen" ...

KIWI BIKER FORUM...... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/content.php

All the best offroad rides in NZ...
http://www.remotemoto.com/

E-mail... xtpete1@gmail.com

Old 01-14-2017, 06:44 PM   #42

Quote:
Still only $1,049.00 + Shipping in this link below

http://www.apscusa.com/Bashan-Enforc...ded_p_751.html

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 01-14-2017, 08:01 PM   #43

The pic's dont seem to show a counterbalanced engine? Seems to be a DOT approved Hawk.

Old 01-14-2017, 08:43 PM   #44

Quote:
Been lurking about, betting on the blaze, but that ENFORCER, is really the cats meow, (MEEEEOOOOWWW!) For us here in Colorado! 21 and 18, DOT/EPA, counter/balanced, discs and an exact 'replica', hawk cluster. Oh, did I mention $1049 at 3:31 MST. Plus another $200 or so shipping. SWEEET!!!!
Stay away from blaze, I had multiple things I have had to work out (fully xpected it at such a cheap price,) theres better out there now that I know. If u really are in market I would give that $1049 a go at the link azhule shows and see if you can snag it if you have a credit card for it. (May fall thru so easy to cancel).
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 01-14-2017, 08:48 PM   #45

Thumbs Down

Quote:
I bought a blaze and I wouldn't recommend it.