Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2019, 05:43 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
I took the bike out for a short ride last night. It's going to take a little getting used to on my part, due to not riding a sport bike style in several years. It shifted smoothly and seems to have more than enough power for it's size. I never ringed it's neck but got it up 40 easily. This is much better than the vader in stock form. I could barely push it to 40 without getting the rpms high. So far I'm very satisfied and we will see how the bike breaks in and loosens up
From what Ive heard Venom for example with the X20 takes the same 125cc engines as the Vader on some of their bikes and just upgrades certain things like carb, jets, not sure what else like if they also do exhaust/intake or sprocket upgrades and also some body panel upgrades depending on the model and they rebrand it Venom even though it is essentially a mildly upgraded version of the same thing. I was thinking of going with them and almost did but decided to do the upgrades on the vader myselfbut I remember reading a couple people saying that's what Venom does which is also why they are $400-$450 more than Vaders. What I just saw that is interesting, but I am not sure if its true is Venom lists their version of the Vader, the x20 Gen2 as max speed of 75mph!!! I wonder if thats true?? or since they are a Canadian company(I think?) maybe they meant max speed 75KPH not MPH which is close to what a stock Vader top speed is listed at. Anyone know the answer to Venom x20 Gen 2 TRUE top speed? Anyone have a recent x20 Gen 2 Venom?

I would appreciate an update of the bike if you want to like top speed and if you have gotten a chance to ride much and if yes has the bike held up pretty well and any better than the Vader.

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me