Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2022, 09:08 AM   #1

I do not want to appear critical but are you claiming a new packaging crate cause that is all I can see barring a scratch on the back rim. What other damage was there to the bike itself. The difficulty here is where was the damage done at Powersports Max or by the transport carrier. Once the package leaves the supplier the carrier would be liable for damage and if you can prove that they caused the damage you would have to deal with the carriers insurance and good luck with that. But still you should expect Power Sport Max to assist you in sorting this out.

Old 09-09-2022, 05:01 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFOlivier View Post
I do not want to appear critical but are you claiming a new packaging crate cause that is all I can see barring a scratch on the back rim. What other damage was there to the bike itself. The difficulty here is where was the damage done at Powersports Max or by the transport carrier. Once the package leaves the supplier the carrier would be liable for damage and if you can prove that they caused the damage you would have to deal with the carriers insurance and good luck with that. But still you should expect Power Sport Max to assist you in sorting this out.
I get it, pics or it didn’t happen, but what part of “ Will try to add some more photos later.” did you miss? Again, if I would have been home I would have rejected delivery and would probably be still waiting on a replacement. I am hopeful x-prousa/ powersportsmax/ maxpro/ motopro will make it right. All reports indicate they will and I am patiently waiting and will attempt to contact them again. Just wanted to share my experience good/bad/ugly.

I am on the road again for 2 weeks for work and have limited connectivity and pc access where I am. Forums from a mobile phone is not the best either.

Old 09-11-2022, 03:55 PM   #3

More photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rear rim.jpg (110.9 KB, 274 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust1.jpg (122.1 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust2.jpg (118.9 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg packing22.jpg (81.7 KB, 274 views)
File Type: jpg signal.jpg (81.1 KB, 268 views)

Old 09-11-2022, 03:57 PM   #4

more photos2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg packing21.jpg (200.5 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg forks1.jpg (129.2 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg forks2.jpg (98.8 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg forks3.jpg (138.4 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg forks4.jpg (154.0 KB, 259 views)

Old 09-11-2022, 04:02 PM   #5

more photos3

more photos3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg packing17.jpg (333.7 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg packing18.jpg (350.9 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg handlebar.jpg (185.5 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg packing15.jpg (127.4 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg packing16.jpg (232.5 KB, 241 views)

Old 09-11-2022, 04:35 PM   #6

90% Complete after assembly oil change and first test ride down driveway. Had not attached tank plastics yet. I guess I didn't get any shots that clearly show just how bent the front brake lever was, arrow shows direction of bend.
I went ahead and bent the rear brake pedal out from the case and the front brake lever so it wasn't so hard to reach.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg build1.jpg (309.6 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg build2.jpg (323.3 KB, 252 views)

Old 09-28-2022, 11:20 PM   #7

Random updates... I had one further email exchange with "zora" Sept 13th regarding things damaged from shipping and have received nothing further since. No offer of parts or other compensation. Based on comments/reviews left on the powersportsmax facebook page I have given up any expectation that x-prousa/ powersportsmax/ maxpro/ motopro will make anything right with me. Shame on me for not searching that out previously.. I regret the purchase to the extent that support is craptastic. Definitely not a bike for someone not adept at wrenching and figuring mechanical things out. I think the bike is a great value, just expect NO support. In hindsight I should have went with the Lifan KPX or the new FI Orion RXB250.

As far as break in goes, I am approaching 300 miles.
I have had 3-4 instances of what seemed like trans gear jump or slipping that seemed to disengage the drive under throttle and hi rev the engine. I don't have another one to compare to but it also sounds like excessive noise from the trans sometimes. This is concerning...

I also have a vibration at certain rpms that I think is coming from inside the muffler. My exhaust note/tone changed, heated up enough to make the bumpers start melting and fall out and there is a distinct discoloration on muffler. Makes me wonder if something popped loose inside. I will be removing and inspecting when I take exhaust off to gut the cat.
Does anyone else have similar discoloration on muffler?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg muffler.jpg (151.4 KB, 217 views)

2022 Pioneer SHNG - SSR XF250. Sigma Jet Kit, Muffler & Air inject delete.