Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2023, 11:50 AM   #1

RX6 New MSRP

Just a FYI for those who may be interested in picking up a 2024 RX6 - CSC has dropped the MSRP $1200 to $5995. This is going to be the normal MSRP, not a one time special. So those of you who felt that the original $7195 MSRP was too high, it would appear that CSC heard you and has responded

On a related note, you may have noticed that November has come and gone, with no RX6's in the US as was stated by CSC originally, when they started taking preorders. Per an email from CSC, the due date has been pushed back to spring 2024. They did not give a month, so that could be anywhere from the end of March to the middle of June. Already having a pre-order in, I'm hoping that it ends up being the former, not the latter.

Regardless, I'm still looking forward to getting mine when they do finally show up. The extra $1200 in my pocket will just be gravy.

Old 12-04-2023, 10:25 AM   #2

I hope you enjoy it and it works out for you. I've avoided CSC because their prices are too much when considering they have no dealer network and in the case of a significant repair, you have to do it yourself...or find a dealer who might work on it for their service prices. I think I'd buy something else in the used market. IMO, their next step should be to get other CB dealers and form a network for dealer warranty service.

again though...hope you enjoy the bike when it arrives!

Bikes I've owned: Suzuki GS450T, Yamaha XS500, Honda V45 Sabre, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (2), Suzuki VX800, Kawasaki Ninja 650, Triumph TT600, Honda Superhawk, Kawasaki Concours 1000 (3, including a sidecar rig), Buell XB9R, Kawasaki Nomad 1500, Concours 14, Honda Goldwing (2), Housen Hawk, Suzuki Intruder 1400, Kawasaki KLR650, Victory V92TC.