Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2018, 07:48 PM   #1

CSC Pinnacles Ride

I know some of you follow the CSC blog, but on the off chance you missed our announcement, we’re doing a 3-day company ride from Azusa up to Pinnacles National Park (it’s south of Hollister) and back. The ride will feature Highways 198 and 25, two motorcycle roads I really like. I first traveled these roads when I did a story for Motorcycle Classics on Pinnacles. It’s from June 15th through the 17th (that’s a Friday through a Sunday), and my aim is to stay off the freeways. I’m taking my TT250.

As you know, we do our Baja rides every year. Last year we did the Destinations Tour (entirely in the US), and it was a hoot. We plan to do more multi-day rides in the US, and this is one of them.

If you want to ride with us, you can let me know at jberk@cscmotorcycles.com. I’ll post a more detailed itinerary on the CSC blog in the next week. The deal will be that I’ll line up the hotels I plan to use, and I’ll leave it to you to make your own reservations if you plan to ride with us. You are welcome to ride with us from Azusa, or you can join in along the way (the only thing I ask is that you don’t ask us to meet you some place; that never seems to work out well). If you want to trailer your bike down to Azusa, we have some space available to park your vehicle(s).

We may run a tire and other parts special for those of us who want to ride with us; keep an eye on the blog for our announcements. There will be lots of photos from this trip that will go on the blog, too.

If you have any questions, let me know via email ('m not much good with private messages; best to use email).