Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2019, 05:24 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancadam View Post
Out of the new bikes that I've owned, the KLX250s that I had was the most problematic.

One of the cam lobes ate itself in under 1k miles. Dealing with the dealer was a whole other story. They basically didn't want to touch it, if it was running. The "automatic" chain tensioner was another constant hassle. Cam was eventually replaced under warranty.

After that bike, I went to a DRZ400s, which was awesome, but also expensive and "too nice" for me to enjoy. Sold it during a toy purge when buying a new house.

Then I bought a hawk (after having a couple cruisers that weren't for me), outstanding bang for the buck. Traded it to a buddy to replace a seized compressor in our AC.

Now I have the Brozz. I can see me owning this bike longer than any of the above. For me, the Brozz is about as perfect as one could ask for between value, quality, and price.

I agree the Brozz is nice. I am going to have to make time next week and drive over to peace and talk with them and check out the Brozz blue eagle. I dread that Atlanta traffic though. For the money it is my best option for the riding I will be doing. Hell the thing will be in the garage most of the yr.

But I do really like how that KLX feels and it is a close second. Now the honda cb300R if I could make adventure tires fit on that , Id have one tomorrow. I think honda missed out on a lot of sales not making it a scrambler style bike. The DRZ 400's are no longer I guess. For 2020 they only listing the drz650.