Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 09:59 AM   #1

Doh! Boom Vader 125 Dash

Hello I have a 2021 boom Vader. out of the blue the other day sometimes when I turn the ignition key the dash does not light up like it should unless I tap the starter button. and sometimes the dash will have a very subtle Dimming/flashing on the white parts of the screen sometimes it all works fine. Also yesterday I noticed I went to hit the horn and it did not sound and it also shut the dash off till i release the horn button. Everything else works fine, Blinkers,Headlight,taillight,starter all work fine. my battery is good. it read 13.01 volts after a short 5 min ride. Im leaning toward the dash itself going bad Because sometimes it works just fine no problems. I got some advice from another forum and I plan on unplugging and replugging in all the connections behind the headlight and checking all grounds. I've read that some KTM's dash will not light up sometimes when its hot out...Hoping someone will have some more answers for me sorry for long post. I wanted to include all info in one post.