Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #1

QLink 700cc

Similar version sold under the "Discovery" name. Approx 700cc, Electronic 4 wheel drive, adjustable shocks, winch, digital dash, you name it, this thing has all the bells and whistles. Mine has 70 miles on it. Here product information:

http://www.qlinkmotor.com/uploaded/e...700-101103.pdf

The engine was overheating, and the previous owner took it to the place of purchase. The invoice said they replaced the coolant reservoir (I suspect this was the cause of the overheating) and head gaskets and cylinder. He brought it home and didn't ride it and when he did it was still overheating. I took it for a spin and it drove perfect for 15 minutes then it ran hot. It had milky oil and coolant. I suspect the shop did not fix this bike correctly the first time. I ordered a new cylinder base and head gasket and I will be thoroughly inspecting the head and entire cooling system for other issues. I have no idea how tight to torque the head back down during reassembly. Does anyone have any info on these bikes??? They seem pretty well built from looking at the undercarriage.