Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #1

RX3 Panniers or Saddlebag options

What panniers or saddle bag options are available for the RX3? I see the standard bags of course that come with the bike. I see the Tourfellas, but from reading some of the reports the fitting for the racks is not good. Unless of course that has been fixed and I didn't see the update in my searching.

So what other options are available for the RX3 for side cases and top cases. Thanks!

Old 04-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #2

I bought the Tourfellas back in December when they put them on sale. No issues whatsoever with the fit. They went together well and seem to be pretty well made.

Having said that, I'm looking at getting a set of soft bags and see which I like best.

Old 04-23-2018, 12:03 AM   #3

I've been using MoskoMoto R80 system. Much higher capacity than stock. Replaced the stock grab rail (which is far too bulky) and rack (which is far too small) with the rack CSC uses with the tourfella's. It is available and bolts on without the rest of the brackets necessary for the tourfella hard bags and is much larger and more robust than the stock rack which is just a plate for the stock trunk and lacks tie down points.

In place of the heavy stock cases and racks I have MoskoMoto R80 setup for overnight camping which is really good for off road. It can take the abuse of falls and helps protect the bike as well as being very functional and much greater capacity then stock bags. For day trips I really like the Nelson Riggs tank bag and rear trunk for my camera gear and stuff. Both are compact but expandable and well made. The Nelson Riggs rear trunk mates perfectly with the CSC tourfella rack.
Name:  20180401_152054.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  96.5 KB

Last edited by Pbro63; 04-23-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Tags
panniers, saddlebag, side case, top case