Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Web Deals - NEW!
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2022, 07:18 PM   #1

Has anyone ordered diectly from XProUSA directly?

Hey, y'all.

I only ask because they claim "free shipping" (it's not really). But, decent savings if you order directly as opposed to the same bike from ScAmazon.

For example - Lifan X-Pect 200

Amazon cost: $1899.00
Shipping: $399.95
======
Total $. $2298.95

XProUSA cost: $2079.95
Shipping: "Free"

$2298.95
-$2079.95
=======
Savings: $219.00

I guess ScAmazon has to get paid.

I wonder which would be the faster shiping option or would they be exactly the same?

olds_cool63
=======
Johnny Pag Pagsta (replaced 50cc engine with 110cc, modded-out)
2007 Tank Vision Topline Khaos (cosmetic mods, cherry-bombs)
2005 Kymco Vitality 50 2T (70cc big bore kit, other race mods...tops out at 67mph)
2008 Hyosung GT250 (cosmetic mods)
2001 Suzuki Bandit GFS1200S (cosmetic and slight mods...150mph+)

Old 04-18-2022, 10:55 PM   #2

I ordered my xpro Titan from them. While I can't really recommend them I did get my bike in the end. I would only order from them again using a credit card with a strong charge back perk. Zero chance I would use a debit card or even PayPal.
They are basically the Amazon seller without Amazon protections. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it for the extra cost. My bike came in an absolutely destroyed crate missing loads of nuts and bolts along with some damage to the bike itself. Luckily I have most bolts lying around and the damage was just to stickers and plastics so no big deal. Bike runs and rides fine but the carb float was sticking when I got so it leaked fuel everywhere. I just tapped it with a hammer a dozen times and it freed up. I've asked for replacement bolts, sent pics in with the items missing, sent pics of the damaged crate while it was still on the loading truck and did my best to describe exactly what I need but other than one single email from them despite numerous attempts on my part along with phone calls I have heard nothing back about replacing anything.

Old 04-19-2022, 12:04 AM   #3

Hi all just would like to know where to buy air filters for a 2021 TBR7 motorcycle . Thanks found them at $25.00 each too much

Old 06-12-2022, 02:47 PM   #4

I tried... Couldn't ship

I was trying to buy an efi Hawk DLX... No address I put in would let me ship to it..

Old 06-12-2022, 07:14 PM   #5

Texas motor sports aka x'pro

I think their the same company. I bought mine on EBAY. $2049 free shipping. I paid Texas Motor sports $250 to assemble. Bike arrived in bubble wrap with everything their. Used paypal. Simple transaction. Kind of scary throwing 2 grand out into cyberspace. I have used EBAY
For many years and have not been scammed. As for Amazon. I have never even been to their web site. The X-pro company in Texas is out Arlington area with some of their phone numbers coming from California. It arrived 4 days after ordering. Ricky Power Sports,LLC
2425 CAMP AVENUE. Carrollton, Texas 75006. 1800-250-2199. Or 972-242-2143. The title paper work arrived from Power sport max 9448 Rush st South El Monte, CA 91733-1536

Old 06-14-2022, 02:41 PM   #6

From what I understand xprousa.com is the same as powersportsmax.com but different from txpowersports.com.

Old 06-14-2022, 03:36 PM   #7

I suspect they are all Manny. My part request to PSM back in December had both PSM and TXpower listed in the from and cc lines when they responded to me.

Former China Bikes: Tao DBX1, Brozz 250, CSC RX4, Titan DLX, Templar X

Old 02-25-2023, 08:26 PM   #8

I was wanting to bypass Amazon because of the tax situation. I tried to order from Xpro and couldn't find an option for paying with a credit card. Having seen that Xpro and Powersportsmax were the same thing on here I called them. They said yes they were the same and they had a Valentines day sale going on. They also had the red Hawk I wanted where Xpro didn't. I got my order in and about a week later got the bike. The driver had an electric pallet jack and a liftgate. Ran it right into my garage for me. He had called ahead to make sure he could bring a 48' trailer into the neighborhood. The bike actually came from Ricky Powersports in Texas. I got it licensed and liability insurance pretty easy. I had called the license agency one county over to make sure there wouldn't be a problem. Ours are a bunch of idiots that always have a waiting room full. When I stopped in the girl that took care of me looked kind of confused at the MSO. She went over to the other woman and showed it to her. That woman looked at me and asked if I had called a couple of weeks ago. I said yes and she told the girl that she had seen this situation before and to go ahead. Later she asked me if I had to pay taxes when I bought it. I told her I had gone around Amazon to avoid that situation. On the phone she had told me that as long as the taxes showed on the Bill of Sale that I would just have to pay local taxes. I was surprised how good her memory was. This was in Missouri. So far I am pretty happy with the Hawk 250 DLX. But like so many I have already got the 17/45 sprockets ordered already. I have also raised the dip in the seat and cut the step down some. I am 6'2" and that made it much more comfortable for me.

Old 04-24-2023, 10:12 AM   #9

Amazon cannot charge sales tax on a motorcycle purchase. You pay sales tax at the motor vehicle department. It is low in some states, and in Missouri, between 7 and 8%, depending on the county (State gets a cut, County also adds a tax in most states).

If Amazon tries to charge sales tax, do not buy it, because you will likely have to pay sales tax, based on the amount shown on your bill of sale (BOS) provided by the seller.

PSM and shopAPMC have not charged me tax on purchases.

Old 05-06-2023, 12:08 PM   #10

I ordered my vader 125 from powersportsmax.com and had no issues related to the transaction or shipping. I even had a defective headlight and they had me do some troubleshooting back and forth via email, but then they mailed me a new headlight free of charge. I would order from them again.