Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2019, 09:39 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math Teacher View Post
Speaking of resale value, my 20,000 mile good condition 2015 RX3 will be sold soon so I can get the RX4. What is a reasonable price range I can expect to get for an old RX3?
$1500 if well maintained and in good condition, give or take a little for accessories.

Wiring an accessory electric outlet direct to the battery is a good idea if adequately protected by fuse or circuit breaker. My LED headlights are wired that way, through a relay, and the stock switch. LED driving lights are wired direct with a relay through the extra headlight switch.

My 12xxx mile RX3 is not "high mileage". I have several small bikes with well over 100,000 miles still one original rings. Most miles is 148xxx on a TW200. Might be why I have 4 of them. It's all about good oil and keeping things cool and warm as needed. Also, I don't thrash. Much.

Old 05-18-2019, 01:11 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwert View Post
$1500 if well maintained and in good condition, give or take a little for accessories.
I know of two 2015 RX3s that sold recently for $2700 and $2500 respectively. One had the aftermarket seat, Progressive shock and 19" front wheel. Based on that I'd expect to get between $2200 and $2500 for one with 20K miles. It will take a while to find the right buyer.