Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2023, 05:42 PM   #1

Ok, it has to be said

these ads are getting beyond stupid.

I tried to respond to a thread recently and the ad was so bad that I didn’t even have a way to X out of it.

The only option was to click through to some stupid mattress website.

Here is a screenshot.

Greed!

if you are going to restrict images and be really cheap about that, you really should not be having ads like this that are so terrible that they prevent the users from even posting a response.

Who is running this forum exactly?

have you ever been on a different forum on the Internet? To see what they are like?

I’m damn frustrated. I wanted to make a response to somebody’s post. In fact it was to the single track riding in Galloway New Jersey. It was a really cool video. But I couldn’t even respond because the ad had no X to close it!

If you are going to have ads that are this intrusive, that PREVENT PEOPLE FROM POSTING, you really ought to update the functionality of the forum so that it works like other forums. Who don’t even have ads this big and profitable, yet allow images to be posted.

Very frustrated

and here’s a picture of the ad. Linked out to another site because you don’t allow images that are larger than a postage stamp that are the size of images in the 1990s on computers.

And at the same time, you sure don’t seem to have any limit on the size of ads. Just on the pictures we can attach to posts. .