Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2018, 01:09 PM   #1

Rhino wheel bearings

Does anyone happen to have some good Amazon or Fleabay links or part numbers for the Rhino front wheel bearings?

I’d like to order some as mine don’t feel that great brand new out of the crate. I will roll with those for a while but want spares.

Thanks all!

Old 05-12-2018, 04:34 PM   #2

6003-2RS is the standard bearing number. I bought a pack of 10 (item#322066875887) for $10 on eBay. Quality looks fine but who knows.

Old 05-13-2018, 12:17 PM   #3

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
6003-2RS is the standard bearing number. I bought a pack of 10 (item#322066875887) for $10 on eBay. Quality looks fine but who knows.
Thanks Mudflap!

Old 08-23-2018, 03:54 AM   #4

Hi everyone! Iv been looking around for rhino 250 parts and have seen ALOT!! I saw this article and hoped that maybe someone could help me find the axle bearings. Has anyone replaced theirs yet and if so could you post a link? Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks everyone

Old 08-23-2018, 07:20 AM   #5

I've replaced mine. Don't have the number handy but its a common size and the job is straight forward. Think the number was 6006_2RS but I'll check on that later today. Parts Kit, the Taotao parts warehouse has them listed but any auto parts store can get them or they're sold on eBay.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:56 AM   #6

Thanks Mudflap!! I'm not very "tech savvy" when it comes to looking up parts and knowing if they are right or not so i have been reading everything I can find on here about the Rhino250 and everyone has been very helpful. I bought mine slightly used last year for the low price of $500 and it still had the nipples on the tread! And now the poor thing has been riden into the ground!! I orderd the 11tooth front sprocket for the 530 chain just a cupl hrs ago off ebay for the same reason as everyone else. Bearings, 530 chain, and rear breaks are next on my list being that they are all SHOT!! The previous owner put a different carb on it but I think it's junk, not sure what kind it just may need jets, it runs but when I give it full throttle it cuts out some. If you wouldn't mind finding some links for the parts I need I would greatly appreciate it!.. As many times as I have seen different links posted all over to buy mods I was wondering if anyone who knows how to share links (because I sure dont) has ever had the idea, time, and patients to put a "complete shopping list" for all the main upgrades? Again thank you to everyone that is so knowledgeable and helpful on here. Without this forum I would be completely lost with 2 hawks and 1 rhino for yard decorations!! Well the Hawks are right now but that's a story for the Hawk pages!

Old 08-23-2018, 11:39 AM   #7

https://partskit.com has all the parts and reasonable pricing. Bearings are 6006, sealed both sides (6006-2RS).

Old 08-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #8

Thanks for the link!! I'll have to look at it tonight while I'm work! I'll be back with results soon and pictures if I can

Old 08-23-2018, 10:07 PM   #9

bearings

the 6003 bearing... I also bought some from ebay... china.... and then found them at my local recreation parts source for less than $5.00 a piece... probadly the same thing... but you could buy better ones for more if you worried about the Chinese ones.. and do not want to wait... as a dealer I am always buying from CHINA or a cheap source..

Old 08-24-2018, 12:17 AM   #10

Sadly I won't be able to tear down the rhino until next weekend if I even can then.. my wife has made plans for camping this weekend at Devils Den here in arkansas and next weekend I'll probably have to work Saturday. I hope to find time to blow the dust off my wrench and ratchet sets and put them to work again!