Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2023, 04:30 AM   #1

Transmission Trouble Anyone? - Templar M

Well, I've put about 40 miles on it total, Changed the oil once already, and was going to change it at 50 miles ish.

Today I went down the road, some pavement, some bad mudholes on a dirt road seldom traveled, more pavement, through a few washed out areas where four wheeler's and side by's fear to tread. lol

And Couldn't get out of 4th gear all of a sudden. I made it home in 4th even though it required a little push n go with a tad bit of clutch to get going to get up my two hills to the house.

It's parked and I'm searching the group now.

If thumper see's this it was a 47 tooth on my M model. I haven't measured the spacing yet.

I've been really easy on the bike except for the couple falls it had when I first brought it home due to reasons expressed elsewhere lol. Any suggestions on where to start other than warranty which I'm looking into now, and will be sending an email somehwere maybe a couple places asap... This is ridiculous.

the gear shift moves up and down normally, but it's as if it's not hitting anything to make the actual gear change.

Nice bike but it's getting less nicer as the days wear on...

Been reading about forks and how to add oil, change oil, or completely replace them or order spacers..

If anyone has suggestions let me know.

Tags
4th, change., gear, stuck, transmission