Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2021, 12:15 AM   #1

Vitacci pentara 250

I am placed a down payment for a pentora 250. I thought I did my research but after doing that I’m seeing bad things about it. I’ve been told that no one will work on them, they are junk etc. I want to know opinions if I should cancel, and lose 100$, or proceed and advice!

Old 11-28-2021, 05:15 AM   #2

I have a Pentora 250 and i love it. It is a great atv value. I looked at all other ATV brands and for what you get with the Pentora, it was a no-brainer. The Pentora platform is easily modified with a little research and elbow grease. As with all machines maintenance is a must. If you do not take good care of it, it will encounter issues. If you decide to purchase, rest assured, you will not be disappointed. Check out my previous posts for the parts I installed on my Pentora, it will give you a good starting point. I also have pics posted in my album, check it out. One more thing, it is true that the domestic shops will not work on a Chinese atvs. If you can turn a wrench and have YouTube the ATV is pretty easy to work on. All the upgrade ideas I got from watching vids on YouTube.

Last edited by mobius; 11-28-2021 at 05:19 AM. Reason: mechanic advice

Tags
pentora 250, vitacci pentora 250