Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #1

youth atv

looking for recommended sellers of youth atv 110/ 125 cc

Old 04-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #2

I have talked with the owner of kidatvs.com. He was very upfront about the weakness of the machines. The Taotao 110 is promoted as an automatic. he explained that it is really a 1 speed comparable to second gear on a 3 speed tranny. He also freely said that the Taotao he sells are not in the same class a a Polaris, Honda, etc. I ended up buying a used Chinese unit but I would have bought from him if I had bought new.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithert
I have talked with the owner of kidatvs.com. He was very upfront about the weakness of the machines. The Taotao 110 is promoted as an automatic. he explained that it is really a 1 speed comparable to second gear on a 3 speed tranny. He also freely said that the Taotao he sells are not in the same class a a Polaris, Honda, etc. I ended up buying a used Chinese unit but I would have bought from him if I had bought new.
Before your reply we had already ordered from Motobuys . Delivered in 5 days to the east coast . had one broken part and they were great about getting a replacement sent out quickly . http://www.motobuys.com/3125-r-coolster.html By the way these are not really CVT seems to just be a single gear auto with forward and reverse