Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2018, 06:40 PM   #1

Venom x22 125cc Review - 5 stars

I have honestly been shopping around for over 2 months now - i have been to dealerships locally, read forums, talked to groups on Facebook and even watched youtube videos trying to make a decision on who to buy a china knock off motorcycle from. I did research on Saferwholesale, Powersports Max, and Venom Motorsports and i want to give you guys my experience and thoughts so when you make a decison that this helps you and you dont spend all this time doing it lol

1) Saferwholesale - no matter what you do stay away! Do not buy anything from these guys the reviews online are a disaster, even when you call them over the phone to speak to them you know your money is going down the drain - people over the phone are unprofessional, they sound sleezy and all they want is your money lol - must be on some crazy commission plan. I even asked them about the after service and what i do if my bike needs parts and they told me everything i wanted to hear but 95% of the reviews online say different so i am not trusting the sales person. They specialize in hottubs and maybe they do good in that but for motorsports i would not even attempt a purchase. In my books safer wholesale gets 3/10

2) PowersportsMax - it seems these guys are a little better then saferwholesale. They sound cleaner on the phone (although i called 5 times and on the 6th time they answered), have somewhat knowledge about the bikes but are way too pushy. When i asked the sales person about the bikes and if i had issues if they would help and the sales person honestly told me that i would have to get in touch with the manufacture?...the manufacture?? what do these guys mean?? i would be buying the bike from them and they dont want to deal with me after wards?? Turns out they are just like saferwholesale, they just want your money and after that they dont want to deal with you. Like imagine, i called 5 times to inquire about a bike and they did not answer me until the 6th time. Imagine i am a customer with an issue i bet they would not even answer my calls. In my books Powersportsmax gets a 5/10

3) Venom Motorsports USA - I dont know what it is but are people in Canada that much nicer and more educated? lol! I called and i got Andy from customer service (yes i remember his name because he was great) and after he understood that i was looking to inquire about a bike he passed me over to sales - YES THEY HAVE DEPARTMENTS Vince from sales took my call and he had answers for 99% of my questions, very professional and knowledgeable and not pushy. He even explained to me they have their own brands and they manufacture and import their own bikes unlike safer and powersportsmax who drop ship from warehouses in California and dont even see the bikes they ship out and dont even include the ownership in the boxes like they do (the nightmares on this website of people not getting their titles from saferwholesale is ridiculous). I guess it makes sense why the other companies dont service the bikes or have a tech support team because they dont even hold the bikes in stock. They never played with them or touched them so if your looking for a reliable online store that ships to the United States, holds inventory in stock, has quality control and even has a separate department for Sales, Customer Service and Tech Support i would choose Venom Motorsports - thats what i did and i am super happy i did. I got my bike delivered to NY in 3 working days (bike shipped from Canada) and they helped me over the phone assemble it and start it up!! I had an issue when i was assembling it that i tightened a faring a little to tight and cracked it and the service guy send me a new one at no cost.

All in all guys Venom in my books is hands down the best place to get a motorcycle for a decent price. They have great bikes, good service and always answer the phones lol. They also have other great reviews on this website that i read and also advertise on here which i think is great! Oh and they also have a youtube page with over 70 videos about their bikes, maintenance, and walk arounds!!

If you get vinny as your sales person tell him Ray says HI and maybe he might get you a discount

Pictures of my x22 are below. Yes we still have snow here in NY but i couldnt wait - She has a little over 760 miles. I got the x22-S with the Gold Rims
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4351.jpg (99.3 KB, 4015 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4355.jpg (98.9 KB, 3093 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4352.jpg (98.1 KB, 3146 views)

Old 08-24-2018, 09:57 PM   #2

what is the top speed of this bike.

Old 10-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighogman View Post
what is the top speed of this bike.
Asked two months ago...no response...

Old 11-08-2018, 09:40 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawk19 View Post
Asked two months ago...no response...
Sorry fellas I go awol from time to time but I'll answer for him. The speedo will read 59ish but with a gps 50 is pushing it.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 12-22-2018, 05:34 PM   #5

Sorry guys been away with work they sent me to India lol. Man oh man do they ever have bikes there!

My x22 has been sleeping since i was gone just fired her up by charging the battery and she is ready to go again. I did 63 today but i know she can push more. Im 243lbs

Old 01-13-2019, 09:41 AM   #6

What is the weight capacity on this bike?

Old 11-16-2019, 08:51 PM   #7

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
Venom Cin @ sales

Though I have just recently purchased my Vader gen 2 And informed today that it is en-route here's my $0.02 worth. Love them! Did you know they offer 4 different finance companies in which to purchase your bike?
I have been trying for a few months now to trade in my Shadow Aero and the Japanese and bigbike American dealers who handle Royal Enfield's just could not climb off their high horses to work out an HONEST trade. Massive profits are their game.. Enough of that rant... Yeah final costs, simplicity and finance options were the big draw for going with a China clone.
I have visited in one fashion or another most of the known China dealers and I have found myself moving up a step in class with the courtesy and professionalism displayed by Vin. I also recieved the tracking number and two emails discussing maintenance and thank yous. $1399.00 assembled and lift gate delivery to my door and have heard the mso is included in the shipment.

Tags
125cc, motorcycle, venom, x22