Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2023, 05:50 PM   #1

Irate EFI Fault on CSC SG400

Hi everyone. The EFI fault indicator light (check engine light) just turned on on my CSC SG400. I tried looking at the owners manual and the wiring diagrams provided by CSC, but these are honestly the most stereotypically Chinese part of the bike. They are complete crap. On the wiring diagram it says there is a diagnostic port on the ECU, which is just clear not there in real life. There are a few unfilled connectors on the bike that could be diagnostic ports. However, I’ve already tried using an OBDII scanner with a motorcycle port adapter on these ports which did not work. I was wondering if anyone has already dealt with this issue and could offer me some insight, I would greatly appreciate it so that I don’t have to go over the entire wiring diagram. Also, just for clarity, the bike seems to be running perfectly fine so I have no clues that point to what the issue is. Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 03-22-2023, 09:53 PM   #2

There is a port under the seat. You’ll need a taxtrix dongle and a cable adapter, along with the free ECUHacker software to read the codes. Under $100 for all the diagnostic equipment. If you’re anywhere near Durham NC I can read the codes for you, as I have everything necessary.

Note Delphi ECUs do not work with standard ODBII readers, only ECUHacker can read it, as it is a proprietary nonstandard format that EXUHacker reverse engineered.

Charles.

Tags
check engine light, csc, re3, sg400, zongshen