Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2006, 02:00 AM   #1

New to China Riders! Would like your input.

Hello all.

New to the whole china bike thing but have been reading up on things last few weeks. I am looking to purchase either an enduro type or maby possible a street model (sport type) within the next few months.
Just want to do summore research before jumping in and this seems like the best place. I havent riden in many years and don't have the budget to drop a ton of money on a bike. I woud be primarily using it fer commuting to work. Probably shouldnt call it a commute since I work bout a mile from where I live but anyway. My main concern is reliability an how hard it would be to title and register one of there guys. I live in a small town called Crossville , TN and see MANY vehicles runnin round that look as if held together with JB weld so couldnt see it bein hard but mebbe you could warn me of any potential problems. Would love to but from a dealed but none anywhere close to me. Also cant decide between the enduro type and the Sport bike type. I like the idea of being able to go off road but seems like the sport may be a little faster than the enduro.

Would love any recommendations or input.....Thanks in advance