Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2017, 09:04 PM   #1

Question LED Blinker Problems

I bought a set of LED blinkers (4) and have encountered a strange problem. Ive looked online and cant seem to find anyone else posting about something like this? So when I started I installed the front blinkers first with no problems. Every thing blinked normal. When I installed the rear and no matter if I switch to left turn signal or right all 4 blinkers would blink? If I then reinstall the old rear blinkers every thing went back to normal. If I install the old blinkers in the front and left the rear as LED's same thing everything worked as it should. When I have only LED blinkers hooked up do I get this problem, ether 2 or 4 if its only LED's they will all fire at the same time like emergency flashers. One other strange thing when all blinkers ether 2 or 4 LED's s are going off at the same the turn signal indicator on the instrument cluster doesn't work?
I really like these LED turn signal's and would like to use them and not loose the money I paid for these. Also I already drilled out the turn signal mounts so the old ones wont fit anymore. Anyone have any ideas?

Old 05-24-2017, 10:37 PM   #2

instrument cluster = Add diode http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...445#post227445 or remove the bulb
Once fixed the ? above, it should works as designed for... Most modern chinese m/c flasher are universal that don't need to replace BUT everything is possible...

Old 05-24-2017, 11:01 PM   #3

How does that work? Where would I put it?

Old 05-25-2017, 12:15 AM   #4

Ok Ill cut the wires that go to the turn signal indicator bulb. Ill ground one of those wires and hook the other to 2 diodes connected to the cut right and left turn signal indicator wires. Does that sound about right?