Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2016, 01:31 PM   #91

I like Maxima in the RX3. I think my break in oil was 10w40 since I got my new engine before they were talking about 20w50.

2015 CSC red RX3 with 19" front wheel, Shinko 804/805, skid plate, tall seat, 13T/45T sprockets, progressive shock, Winyoochanok windshield, GENSSI LED headlight, SW-Motech tankbag, Shorai Lithium battery
2014 Ural Patrol

Old 04-05-2021, 04:32 PM   #92

Sooooooooo.... what happened with your bike CSaddict?

Charles.

Old 11-25-2021, 09:58 AM   #93

FYI, my 2017 RX3 also pops out of 6th gear. 7000 miles on the clock, but it's been doing it for the last 3000+. Basically, when shifting into 6th I have to be careful. I preload the shifter, clutch, shift, and I feel the shifter move halfway into gear. Then I let the clutch out slowly while maintaining pressure on the shifter, and it will proceed the rest of the way into gear. If I mistime the clutch/pressure action it will pop out of gear into a false neutral. It does this mostly when hot. Hot days plus hot motor. It does it less frequently in the winter, but still does it.

Charles.

Old 12-22-2021, 10:56 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperCharles View Post
FYI, my 2017 RX3 also pops out of 6th gear. 7000 miles on the clock, but it's been doing it for the last 3000+. Basically, when shifting into 6th I have to be careful. I preload the shifter, clutch, shift, and I feel the shifter move halfway into gear. Then I let the clutch out slowly while maintaining pressure on the shifter, and it will proceed the rest of the way into gear. If I mistime the clutch/pressure action it will pop out of gear into a false neutral. It does this mostly when hot. Hot days plus hot motor. It does it less frequently in the winter, but still does it.

Charles.
same thing happening to me ... around 9000km on the odometer now.
Please let us know if you figure out the problem