Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Everything Else
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2019, 12:03 PM   #16

The camera Jerry posted doesn’t ship to Canada ,and amazon Canada doesn’t have any stock ,so I will find something and go from there .I will end up with a problem in the end anyway ,I don’t have a pc anymore ,I just have an iPad ,only my daughter has a pc in the house and she doesn’t share l.o.l. .I thought I had a temp solution yesterday ,I remembered I have a very “nice” $7.00 dashcam new in the box ,but I have no way to read the card from it so it’s a no go for me either .I will figure it out .

Old 01-07-2019, 12:11 PM   #17

For your viewing pleasure ,of course it’s not mine ,but the sled I built works in every way just like this one ,except my handlebars are fixed and his has brakes although I haven’t needed any brakes yet even going down a ski hill with the throttle pinned .If you like sleds in general ,he has many YouTube videos worth watching

Old 03-01-2019, 10:36 PM   #18

My son came home from his second job tonight ,and handed me a brand new Kaiser Baas action cam . I don’t have time tonight to figure it out ,and will be gone to camp tomorrow ,but I will figure this thing out and get some videos of my sled when I do .