Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2008, 12:38 PM   #1

Hello From Canada eh!

Hello to all form the best coast, the west coast! Don't know what i'm getting myself into here... Private sale, 07 Saga GY-250, still in the box, picking up this weekend, have to assemble myself. I've spoken to a local wrench who has inspected these bikes in the past and without being too forthcoming, he did give me a few points and tips for assembly. Question number one... WHO BUILDS THESE? WHO IS THE MANUFACTURER? My 2nd question is, is assembly out of the box even worth doing or should I just strip it to the frame and start from scratch? :?: Question 3 - Any BC buyers/riders out there have one on the street? :?: I have the full light package and am planning on streeting this beast but i'm wondering about inspections and insurance woes... :?: Anywho, i'm sure i'll be chatting with a few of ya over the next couple of weeks as I bring this project from box to blacktop :!: Thanks all! 8O