Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2023, 05:04 PM   #1

Sold my Storm 250

Well, I broke a joint in my wrist about 3 months ago and rebroke it worse a month later. It has really made it hard to ride a bike off road. I think I've ridden 135 miles since the middle of Oct. I figured since it's close to Christmas I'd sell my Storm and let someone else enjoy it. Hell just twisting the throttle is painful, much less riding woops. I'm thinking probably 5 or 6 months before I can ride again, so I guess I'll be looking for something else. Getting old sucks.

I had bought a Lithium battery to go in my golf cart last week. When I installed it, I riveted in some new braces and did minimal wrenching. I couldn't even pick up a cup of coffee the next day.

2016 Magician 250

Old 12-15-2023, 05:58 PM   #2

Good luck on the mend. It just takes time, but DON'T let off. Keep workin' it. Those people that use the electric carts at Walmart even though they can walk and pick things off the shelf are doomed!

It has taken me more than a year to get back to a reasonable baseline on my rotator cuff injuries. Yeah, getting old sucks.

"If you are not scared on the trail then you are not pushing yourself."

A young rider posted this on Youtube. The phrase has NEW meaning to me now. I am not scared of wrecking into the trees because I was going too fast, I am scared of serious injury due to a modest jump, or twisting the throttle too hard